Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
20 February, 07:18
Psyop within a psyop or real life? This is my video taken yesterday Sunday, Feb 19, 2023 at 12:37 PM. We live in the next town over from East Palestine on the PA side.
Whatever you’re seeing on the internet about dead fish, pets & livestock is A LIE. This is my husband & I driving right through the middle of town even having to wait while the train crosses ON THE TRACK WHERE THE SUPPOSED DERAILMENT HAPPENED (would be on the left side of this video).
People are going about their lives. The few things we noticed are two groups of people handing out cases of water on Market Street one of which had two state troopers helping & two TV Camera set ups with no reporters standing nearby & no news vehicles. None. I will post a photo of that in the comments.
I wasn’t even going to drive over because we lost our 14 year old pup yesterday but this insanity needs to end. The people of the area are NOT the ones freaking out on TV or social media. I don’t know who they are.
Let’s see what happ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
21 February, 11:59
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Early this morning I had an odd dream. I was visiting friends of mine years ago in their house, which no longer stands now. However, I was led into the underground of the house where horrible things were being revealed to me. Every time I tried to get out, there was someone there blocking me. I always had an eerie feeling about the husband and that he was using the trapping of animals as a cover for what he was doing.

Then all of the sudden I was led out and no one followed me.

Later on I ran into one of them being arrested. I asked why they didn't come after me. They told me they never saw me. Had it not been for me to report what I saw, it would have continued. It took a serial killer down as a result.

Honestly, I don't think was a dream. I think what had happened to me was being revealed through the dream.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
21 February, 08:09
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
I think something had happened to me at the time. Something I couldn't deal with and buried in my subconscious. Yet there was something more that had happened that I didn't know which confirmed my feelings about the husband. I was very young at the time. I think I was being protected by higher forces.

My dream gave me answers to what had happened. This was all back in the 1980's. It was like I stepped back in time and was shown exactly what was going on. That would mean my gut was right all along.

So was it a dream or did I recall what actually happened? Either way GOD made the way out of it for me.

Psyop within a psyop was more like real life looked at from another angle with more details but much later even though it felt like I was back there during that time.