Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
20 February, 07:18
Psyop within a psyop or real life? This is my video taken yesterday Sunday, Feb 19, 2023 at 12:37 PM. We live in the next town over from East Palestine on the PA side.
Whatever you’re seeing on the internet about dead fish, pets & livestock is A LIE. This is my husband & I driving right through the middle of town even having to wait while the train crosses ON THE TRACK WHERE THE SUPPOSED DERAILMENT HAPPENED (would be on the left side of this video).
People are going about their lives. The few things we noticed are two groups of people handing out cases of water on Market Street one of which had two state troopers helping & two TV Camera set ups with no reporters standing nearby & no news vehicles. None. I will post a photo of that in the comments.
I wasn’t even going to drive over because we lost our 14 year old pup yesterday but this insanity needs to end. The people of the area are NOT the ones freaking out on TV or social media. I don’t know who they are.
Let’s see what happ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
So you are telling us this is fake? What about JD Vance and stirrup up the water? The digital ID think made me a bit weary. Could it be a false flag by the green energy squad?
07:46 PM - Feb 21, 2023
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WE MUST FIGHT, click on at the bottom under it