Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
Good evening my anon tribe. Please keep my husband in your prayers for complete healing. Not sure what is going on with him but I do know that this family is powerful in prayer. Something is causing his vision in his left eye to deteriorate in the last month or so. Starbursts, floaters and diminished vision in his left eye. A little concerned because he is and he never complains. I have seen miracles come from this groups prayers. We greatly appreciate it.πŸ™
(Not vaxxed, never tested)
09:15 PM - Feb 15, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Greengrl17 in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
19 February, 07:08
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
17 February, 10:47
Not his eyes. Swelling on his brain for some reason. Please pray hardπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
17 February, 10:08
Prayers for the Lord to restore your husbands vision and repair his eye to full restoration.. πŸ™β€οΈ

David Higgins @David23
16 February, 10:54
Read Carol Roberts! Probably detached retina. Must see ophthalmologist immediately!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
16 February, 10:57
In response David Higgins to his Publication
we have an appointment at 8 a.m. I am overwhelmed by the thoughts, prayers and advice. This is , without a doubt, the best of humanity. ❀️

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
16 February, 09:42
Praying

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
16 February, 05:44
πŸ™β€πŸ™

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
16 February, 05:15
Jesus we ask that You lead this family to the proper care, if not a full on healing directly from YOU as we KNOW you can do ANY THING including healing the sick since YOU and only YOU CAN! Hallelujah we love you and call on you NOW for your DIVINE HEALING TOUCH! AMEN! πŸ€πŸ•ŠπŸ’

judi jones @justj88
16 February, 05:14
easier for healers if name of person needing healing given .guessing re folks anon name not as effective in my veiw

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
16 February, 06:34
In response judi jones to her Publication
Brad

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 February, 05:05
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
16 February, 05:04
πŸ™πŸ™Prayers for healing.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
16 February, 05:00
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
16 February, 04:59
PRAYING FOR YOUR HUSBAND!

IAM NJoy @NJoy
16 February, 03:50
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
16 February, 02:39
πŸ™πŸ»

Ange Love @LoveM
16 February, 02:34
πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨Prayer for wisdom and healing through Jesus Christ Amen❀️

Pink Totter @Totter
16 February, 02:32
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 February, 12:14
Sent prayers for your husband
βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’«

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 February, 11:39
I recommend seeing an expert. I too had many of these issues. I need surgery now ($16,000 for both eyes and no insurance here)...been waiting and trying to figure out money to have both my eyes done. Something to do with the retina. Its serious but i have no cash sooo lets hope I dont go blind. Get him into an eye surgeon....

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
15 February, 11:37
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

PLEASE have him go get a diagnostic on this...
Specifically the brain.

I have a Dear friend dealing with "C" right now...
Fierce Patriot, non-jabbed...
But had an "aggressive tumor" pop up in her brain, which lead to vision issues....

Shedding, I feel...
She's a massage therapist....

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Julie Que @JulieQue
15 February, 11:22
Sending prayers! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 February, 11:19
God Bless your husband, yourself, your family, and your friends!!! Prayer sent!!!πŸ’›

J J Larr @3JJL
15 February, 10:58
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
15 February, 10:48
πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ™

Selah 321 @Selah
15 February, 10:47
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 February, 10:43
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
15 February, 10:34
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 February, 10:30
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™God bless

garm hava @sigma777
15 February, 10:26
let him measure the eye pressure first. it could be glaucoma, easy to treat with drops. πŸ™

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
15 February, 10:18
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 February, 10:17
He needs to be seen for a detached retina that can be repaired. He should see an ophthalmologist ASAP. A medical surgical MD not an optometrist.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 February, 10:51
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
The longer you wait to repair a detached retina the harder it is to repair. Please do not wait any longer. A few years ago I helped set up an eye surgical center, and then worked there as an RN. Retinal detachments are considered emergent. A gas bubble is inserted to hold the detached retinal tissue in place. Positional requirements are required after the surgery.