Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
15 February, 09:15 (E)
Good evening my anon tribe. Please keep my husband in your prayers for complete healing. Not sure what is going on with him but I do know that this family is powerful in prayer. Something is causing his vision in his left eye to deteriorate in the last month or so. Starbursts, floaters and diminished vision in his left eye. A little concerned because he is and he never complains. I have seen miracles come from this groups prayers. We greatly appreciate it.🙏
(Not vaxxed, never tested)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 February, 10:17
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
He needs to be seen for a detached retina that can be repaired. He should see an ophthalmologist ASAP. A medical surgical MD not an optometrist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The longer you wait to repair a detached retina the harder it is to repair. Please do not wait any longer. A few years ago I helped set up an eye surgical center, and then worked there as an RN. Retinal detachments are considered emergent. A gas bubble is inserted to hold the detached retinal tissue in place. Positional requirements are required after the surgery.
10:51 PM - Feb 15, 2023
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
15 February, 11:09
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I have been doing some reading and that sounds like what it is. Praying hard that it's not though. He is going to call somewhere tomorrow and see if he can get an appointment friday. We do not have insurance so it sure would be a fantastic time for those med beds to appear.

16 February, 10:06
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
We had doctors who would do this without charge or reduced amounts because they were dedicated to saving vision. Retinal detachments must be repaired. If he had it in one eye, the chances of it happening in the other eye is a very high percentage. I personally experienced these symptoms while ay work in another surgical facility. The eye doctor took me right up to his office and used a Lazer procedure to keep my retina from detaching. The earlier the treatment the better. Please seek treatment. Tell the doctor your financial situation. There are vision saving financial support groups that can help. The doctor will most likely know of these.