Ice Kates @IceKates
#prayerteam
Please if you would like to pray for my sister Nancy. She is vacinnated and at least one booster because she is a nurse and trusted healthcare. She is experiencing shingles and possibly heart attack. I don't know much about what is happening except she sounds very scared.

God bless you all with good health and God's Divine Miracles.
My orchids are blooming because Love Grows Here!
07:11 PM - Feb 15, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
15 February, 10:50 (E)
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Thank you everyone and I am sorry I don't really know much.... she is under a lot of stress. She has also been a hospice nurse for the past several years and I am sure that has got to be difficult. My sister is in God's hands and I will continue to pray and support her in these uncertain times. Your prayers, love and kind words are truly felt in our hearts. Sending BIG LOVE back to you all !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ECM Arizona @EM5793
15 February, 10:13
God bless
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
15 February, 07:53
Prayers sent for your sister and your family. 🙏🙏🙏

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
15 February, 07:52
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 February, 07:44
Lord God, Father Almighty, please hear my prayer. Your child, Nancy, is stuggling with some health issues that may related to the COVID injections that she was likely coerced into taking. Please send her healing, and please, Father, let it be Your will that she be returned to perfect health.

Whatever Your will, please send Nancy and all who love her peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

15 February, 11:33
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Thank you Jason for your beautiful prayer.
Your kind words are truly appreciated and felt.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
15 February, 07:42
Prayers up 🙏🏻

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 February, 07:40
Lifting in prayer 🙏

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
15 February, 07:37
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

15 February, 07:36
Thank you beautiful friends for the prayers and love. You are amazing and I truly appreciate all of the kind words. I am praying for all who are in the same situation.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
15 February, 07:35
Healing and prayers for Nancy ❤️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 February, 07:29
Sending prayers
❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 February, 07:26
🙏🙏🙏

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
15 February, 07:25
🙏 ❤️🙏

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
15 February, 07:25
🙏 ❤️🙏

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
15 February, 07:24
Prayers sent 🙏💕🙏💕

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
15 February, 07:23
Sending Prayers!
🙏💗🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 February, 07:23
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Nancy. Please give her the love, support, guidance, peace, strength, courage, wisdom, discernment, and anything else she needs to heal. Protect her, Father. Love her and let her know, You are with her, Father. In Jesus' Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

15 February, 11:50
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you for your lovely prayer. Our family truly appreciates all of them.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
15 February, 07:22
Praying for Nancy 🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 February, 07:22
🙏Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over Kate's sister Nancy who is fearful and experiencing shingles and a possible heart attack. Please give her: faith in You, guidance, peace of mind, strength, wisdom, discernment, comfort, and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen

Kate, I have sincerely prayed this song "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole for your sister Nancy. May God move in awesome ways for your beloved sister. 💕

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
15 February, 07:21
🙏🙏🙏🕊

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
Prayers lifted for your sister, Nancy.
🙏✨❤️✨🙏

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
Healing prayers included! ❤️‍🔥
🕊🙏🏻🕊

Yellow orchids symbolize friendship and new beginnings.
In China, the orchid has been cultivated for thousands of years, and is used as a natural remedy for coughs, diseases of the kidney, lung, stomach and eye.

15 February, 07:34
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Thank you so much and wonderful to know about orchids. I just watched a video about wildflower teas.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
15 February, 07:20
PS YOUR ORCHIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
15 February, 07:20
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY FOR NANCY PLEASE CALM HER FEARS COMFORT HER IN YOUR HEAVENLY LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY PRAYERS FOR HER SISTER FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO STAND IN FAITH AS WE KNOW YOUR WILL BE DONE LORD THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND BLESSINGS AS WE STAND WITH ONE ANOTHER IN PRAYER YOU TELL US LORD WHERE 2 OR MORE STAND TOGETHER IN YOUR NAME YOU WILL BE THERE WITH US
LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS IN
JESUS NAME AMEN

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
In Jesus Name, Amen.
Thank you for your beautiful prayer!
God Bless you

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 February, 07:24
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I stand in agreement with your beautiful prayer.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 February, 07:17
💖 prayers fren

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
🙏🙏🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
🙏 Prayers for Nancy & all the other coerced healthcare workers.

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
15 February, 07:16
Praying for your sister Nancy.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
15 February, 07:15
Praying for your sister Nancy.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
15 February, 07:14
Lord please wrap your divine arms around Nancy and heal any side effects she may have from the vaccine…Lord please heal Nancy to her healthy state. in God name we pray. ❤️🙏

15 February, 07:27
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
In Jesus Name, Amen.
Thank you so much and God Bless you for your kindness.