Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I’ve created a new calendar you can download. It features “13 periods” and 13 full-moons. It starts with April 1st being the start of the year and Christ’s resurrection the day before, the only period/month that has 29 days.

I’ve changed the names of the days too because I don’t like the blatant paganism behind it. I really wanted to know when my true “day of rest” would be.

Is this calendar totally accurate? I don’t know but it feels way closer than the lie they’ve been giving us.

You can download it here:
https://docdro.id/162kJjy

This is version 1. I’m open to any feedback you have to improve it!
11:49 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 April, 07:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Out fucking standing, thanx!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
18 April, 07:35
Are we assuming that the First Period is Nisan / April and then inserting SOL?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 April, 07:31
Thank you, Doq!! This is great! 🥰

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
18 April, 07:27
Thank you Doq.

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
24 February, 08:03
Whoa! My birthdate (11/27) falls on the 9th period of the 17th! 17 is slowly becoming my favorite number.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
17 February, 08:50
HERO❤

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 February, 06:11
Doq, Thank you for creating this calendar. It’s extremely helpful in our book study! Did you use Chat to create?

I want to try starting on the 4th day when we were given the “calendar” signs and see how the planets line up.

Another thought, is the leap year calculation. I notice you don’t have one. Using the Ptolemaic/geocentric model, I wonder if a year would still be 365.24219 days or 360 +1 days?

And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years, and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth.”… And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.
Genesis 1:14 – 19

CharRose @CharRose
16 February, 12:20
Love the simplicity....thank you!

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 February, 11:31
Very cool! Thank you!

wht 2.0 @wht
14 February, 11:13
In spite of all the various calendar changes that have been made over the centuries the progression of the 7 day week has never been interrupted, the Jews' historical record of Sabbath observance verifies that fact. April 1st this year falls on the Sabbath day that week which of course has always been the 7th day of the week.
If you wanted to get rid of pagan influence why keep Sun-day, probably the most important and 'pagan' of all weekly 'pagan' days there is? Sun worship being the very heart and soul of pagan practices.
Why not SixDay which would be Biblical?

some one special to some @godrus
14 February, 09:12
Thanks - I've downloaded it. It would be great if anyone could develop an outlook add-in for it

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
14 February, 01:37
Well done, I'm in

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 February, 01:36
It's freeing to think of our days as separate from everything they laid on us. What a nice idea, thank you.
"Sunday" is confusing to me.
A question: Are we sure there are such things as moon phases and solar years, summer and winter solstice? I'm thinking of the various and intricate ways they built structures to honor(?) the sun.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 February, 12:12
Thank Q Doq!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
13 February, 11:16
last year i wrote a check to myself - a liberation fund - and it was dated 3.11.22 (completely done unintentionally - writing it on that date).......in recent weeks i have begun to wonder if that date (3.11) is significant esp. given the 11.3 Q info........

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 February, 06:13
Thanks for this Doq

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
13 February, 04:19
Thank you, Doq! 💙

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 February, 03:42
This is what the patriot movement is all about! Sharing truths for humanity..however, if we want to support you, where can we do so?

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
13 February, 02:59
DOQ this is awesome!
when is your birthday :D
mine is 3-13 aka 13-11.
(ressurection 13th period, 11th day)

good work!

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
18 April, 07:37
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
So glad you posted that. I just had a 💡moment. Mine is 1 7.

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
13 February, 02:44
Use the Etheopian calendar. There's 13 months, the first 12 months consists of 30 days each. Then the 13th month consists of either 5 or 6 days. Ethiopian new year falls on Sept 11th.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 February, 02:22
Should we change ‘Sunday’ to ‘Sixday’ (sixth day of the week) in the calendar?

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
14 February, 12:54
change it to whatever flies.
Sunday...even under Constantine ..couldn'rt be sold as the 7th day. They tried evertything to change the day of the final finish...hair straight back day to the 7th...day of rest.
your 28 day caledar is ..interesting.
Follows all the cycles.
I work a 15 and 13 on a 28 day cycle.
a downgrade for my usefulness to others.
An upgrade for me on a day(s) of rest for me.
53 weeks
365 is not divisible.
nor 17
Starting to see what I'm getting at?
No ore time for adjusters of time.
illusion is all they have.
Eyes that see through it are in COMPLETE CONTROL.
THEY lose

Ange Love @LoveM
15 February, 12:49
Yes please...

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
13 February, 01:45
I think Sunday is blatant paganism, why not Sixday..? Other then that, nice work...🙏

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
13 February, 01:23
Thank you!

I appreciate your generous gesture. This system is so orderly, no guessing or gerrymandering 'overage' days! God is all about orderliness.

Raccoon Conspirator @Raccoon
13 February, 01:05
Awesome job!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 February, 01:03
Beautiful, Doq!!!
LOVE "Oneday......" 🌛🌏☀️🌷

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 12:59
Cool so you then think this is the most true calendar?

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
13 February, 12:58
Nice, I like it!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 February, 12:52
Nice work!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
13 February, 12:49
Thank you Doq, appreciate it! ~

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
13 February, 12:11
Thank You Doq!!