Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 February, 11:49
I’ve created a new calendar you can download. It features “13 periods” and 13 full-moons. It starts with April 1st being the start of the year and Christ’s resurrection the day before, the only period/month that has 29 days.

I’ve changed the names of the days too because I don’t like the blatant paganism behind it. I really wanted to know when my true “day of rest” would be.

Is this calendar totally accurate? I don’t know but it feels way closer than the lie they’ve been giving us.

You can download it here:
https://docdro.id/162kJjy

This is version 1. I’m open to any feedback you have to improve it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Should we change ‘Sunday’ to ‘Sixday’ (sixth day of the week) in the calendar?
02:22 PM - Feb 13, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
15 February, 12:49
Yes please...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
14 February, 12:54
change it to whatever flies.
Sunday...even under Constantine ..couldn'rt be sold as the 7th day. They tried evertything to change the day of the final finish...hair straight back day to the 7th...day of rest.
your 28 day caledar is ..interesting.
Follows all the cycles.
I work a 15 and 13 on a 28 day cycle.
a downgrade for my usefulness to others.
An upgrade for me on a day(s) of rest for me.
53 weeks
365 is not divisible.
nor 17
Starting to see what I'm getting at?
No ore time for adjusters of time.
illusion is all they have.
Eyes that see through it are in COMPLETE CONTROL.
THEY lose

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
13 February, 06:05
As long as we rest on the seventh day it doesn't matter. The question is what is day 1?

Clearly Patriotic @ClearlyPatriotic
13 February, 05:32
The problem is many believe including myself (although i could be wrong) the Sabbath goes from sun set on Friday night till sun set on Saturday. I’m aware they named Saturday after Saturnalia, but they’re known to reverse everything also.

garm hava @sigma777
13 February, 04:17
"Sixth day" is correct .

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
13 February, 04:13
How about Son Day?

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
13 February, 03:58

Aga Gie @AgaG
13 February, 02:50
Why not the Sexday❓ 😎

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
14 February, 12:51
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
That would be way too confusing for some.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 February, 02:38
Yes! Keep it fluid:)

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
13 February, 02:32
🤷‍♀️ Maybe just change the spelling to Sonday! Everyone will be confused enough with everything else coming out. That way it’s giving thanks to the Son(Savior) and not the sun.