Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
08 February, 12:11
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
We thought there would be some epic messaghe during superbowl? We heard that Q said it would look like a puppy show. Can you give us any sort of clarity whats happening?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
08 February, 12:15
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Q says disinformation is necessary. the bad are watching too stay strong 🙏🏻

Henry Specter @HSpecter
yes i understand disinformation is necessary, but Q drop clearly indicated "super bowl=puppy show" Super bow; is over, nothing happens yet again. Im getting blasd by the stupid left fro another let down. Maybe i'm the stupid one here.
12:18 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Deeann Sec to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HSpecter in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
08 February, 06:22
1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
08 February, 12:54
I feel your pain. I am no longer trying to awaken people because of what you mention. I have been able to wake up a few, and they have done the same, and so on. I have come to realize that if I am reading about dates and events on an internet web site, so are the black hats. So, disinformation is necessary. I feel my role now is to be available for support and questions when the sleepers are jolted awake when all is revealed. I believe we are close.

SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
08 February, 12:30
stop telling people what other people have predicted. if you aren't getting information from Q, then you're getting opinions. sometimes opinions are correct, but most of the time, they are like armpits.

SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
08 February, 12:30
In response SeaChelle Rosebrook to her Publication

Henry Specter @HSpecter
08 February, 12:31
In response SeaChelle Rosebrook to her Publication
😊Amen

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
08 February, 12:21
When your getting blasted from the left verbally. Do yourself a favour and think of the children.
Have faith.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
08 February, 12:25
In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication
Ok I will, thank you.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 12:20
Hector forget the left, forget the naysaying friends. It'll happen. Just smile and tell them the best is yet to come.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
08 February, 12:27
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
okay I will. Sorry just had to vent a little. Honestly without you, lots off people will feel lost. We are all grateful for your time and your posts. Thank you again