Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
We thought there would be some epic messaghe during superbowl? We heard that Q said it would look like a puppy show. Can you give us any sort of clarity whats happening?
12:11 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HSpecter in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 12:18
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
The Superbowl was a wake for the sheep. Many hidden messages. If you read the drop it says the fun begins after. It will make the SB look like a puppy show. Imeachment trial begins shortly after the superbowl this week. Skipper must stand trial (White Squall). Declas should occur around this time. Not sure if it'll happen in the beginning, middle, or end of the process. So keep your eyes and ears pealed all week.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JJ. GATT @JJGATT
08 February, 01:34
WOW i LOVE THAT MJ PIC!!! I agree with the hidden messages. I saw:
-Commercial: A note on a globe that said "Yes, it's round"
-Commercial: Will Farrell punched a globe with holes at both poles
-Weeknd:
wore shimmering red/black like MJ
had clones/robots in background with masks
had words in background like (I forget!) truth? etc.

-Did I see a pic of Melania wearing red leather online?
-Why are there two new Alien movies where they shapshift and look like humans?

There were more but I slept since then.

JJ. GATT @JJGATT
08 February, 02:06

Krystle Lutz @1776girl
santanic watch burning

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
08 February, 12:15
Q says disinformation is necessary. the bad are watching too stay strong 🙏🏻

Henry Specter @HSpecter
In response Deeann Sec to her Publication
yes i understand disinformation is necessary, but Q drop clearly indicated "super bowl=puppy show" Super bow; is over, nothing happens yet again. Im getting blasd by the stupid left fro another let down. Maybe i'm the stupid one here.

Renee White @Rapnay
In response Deeann Sec to her Publication
yup they are game on we can dance all night long.