Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
19 February, 04:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Peek-A-Boo! I see you! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REVEAL!!!! SO EXCITING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
patriot party @PatriotParty
09 February, 11:28
I have further evidence, look back at older Weeknd songs like, can't feel my face and pay close attention to his teeth, almost like a beaver situation going on, now watch the halftime show, not the same set of teeth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
08 February, 11:59
I thought the same thing watching half-time eespecially after viewing the 35 min video on MJ from SantaSurfing post....WOW...would be so....awesome!!!!!

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
08 February, 07:13
I never heard of this dude before and cant believe thats the beat they could do for a half time show!
There were moments I thouhht hewas trying to be like Mike but failed miserably.
the cameras panned around so fast you couldnt clearly see anything about the set that was giving a message.
Sound was terrible, couldn't understand most of the words.
Hands Down the WORST show ever!!
I am a fan of MJ and always thought he was used and abused by his family. A truly talented and tormented soul.

Joy Full @GOESFORFREEDOM
08 February, 05:47
😊The performance was the story of Micheal himself.
Who made the choreography? Micheal?

oldtimertoo 111 @Oldtimertoo
08 February, 04:36
I just watched halftime show, there is no doubt that was MJ, Its funny when watching live some of the moveshe made got me thinking, his signiture stuff. G watch it again and you will see it!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
08 February, 02:29
Aha! MJ in the Weeknd.

Victoria Klump @KlumpforTrump
08 February, 02:16
My kids were calling me crazy when I was pointing this out:)

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
08 February, 01:02
omg! I will never have enough popcorn for this show! ❤️❤️❤️❤️👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

MEGA Truth4all @MEGATruth4all
08 February, 07:57
🤔 lyrics Alone, 🧐 Take off my disguise
I'm living someone else's life
Suppressing who I was inside ...

MEGA Truth4all @MEGATruth4all
08 February, 07:53
🤔🧐 Michel Joe (mirror? Joe M. ?), Dave Dave...

General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
08 February, 11:11
In response MEGA Truth4all to his Publication
Larry King interview with Dave, Dave?

Inquiring Minds @Inquiring
08 February, 07:40

Surfing Babs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @SurfingBabs
08 February, 03:51
In response Inquiring Minds to her Publication

RTM041500 US17 @RTM041500
08 February, 06:55
i felt the voice was different. but the choreography on the field and the shoe covers...almost thought he was going to do the moonwalk. 😊

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
08 February, 08:31
In response RTM041500 US17 to his Publication
The minute I saw his shoes, I said MJ. he did a few foot moves, it felt like he was really controlling himself not to break loose. The sequine coat, slim tie and of course the glove(s). I want MJ back so bad I can barley stand it. I listen to him on Spotify playlist all the time in the car.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 February, 05:51
Holy shit. I just re-watched it. Many Qlues! The Q in the beginning of the show, Pepsi symbolism, the "activated eyes" (also same "eyes" as the Washington Monument), the parting of the Red Sea, (Red coats, see. [C]oats before [D]eclas?), Face bandages, MJ's glove material used as a face mask with his acoustic guitar player, MJ feet and vocal stylings, the Q formation right after the 12:21 mark.
Maybe some reaching, just observations.

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
08 February, 06:21
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I wish I got to see this is the half time show available to watch on you tube or will it be ? 🙂

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 06:31
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
No reaching at all!! YOU got it!!!

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
08 February, 05:38
You know that moment when you have just rewatched the half time show then you come check out Anon Up, see this post and think, OMG it so was 😃 people even commenting on YT about the volume on his voice. I’m now thinking Red jacket , black and white shoes , neon skyline, the football pitch dance routine, hints of Billie Jean and Thriller 😀Wow 😀

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
08 February, 05:46
In response Hunny McCann to her Publication
He may choreographed it but I doubt it was him out there. Anyone who knows MJ knows he wouldn't be able to keep himself from dancing and MJ is also taller than that. WKND can't dance, too stiff. It is worth looking into MJ's documentaries, he is like Elvis, learned a lot from him and they both think the same way when it comes to music and performing.

Christina Maga @Christina71
08 February, 04:25
The teeth, moves and then going to listen to him talk....100% MJ. I went 3 yrs back and listen to the weeknd talk.......so different. How in the world can they sound & try to dance like a different person, so weird.

King Letau @MrBillionaire23
08 February, 04:19
Yep That Was Michael Alright🔥✨ @GhostEzra Once Shared a Post Either Here Or On Gab About How Epic The Super Bowl Half Time Show Would Be If Michael Performed It..... Can Someone Also Look For That Post Cause I've Been Trying To Find It.

08 February, 04:26
In response King Letau to his Publication
I Knew It!!! I Knew It!!! I Remember That Posts Very Clearly Sir🔥🔥 Just Can't Find It😂😂 Wow Just Wow. This Movie Is Insane Man😂😳🔥👀👀

08 February, 02:03
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 February, 01:58
why would anyone believe this was MJ?

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
08 February, 01:52
Its hard to tell by the footwork. A lot of performers like even Usher & Timberlake mirrored MJ"s dancing. 💃🕺

Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
08 February, 04:50
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
For me it was more the hand, arm, and head movements.

Golden GoldenOQ @Goldenoq1
08 February, 01:40
I felt as if he wanted to just let loose... at times he would move his feet like the Michael I know. Maybe now is not quite the time... Soon, I hope. Can't wait to see him dance again! With all his heart and soul!!!!

Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
08 February, 09:06
In response Golden GoldenOQ to her Publication
cool art in your header :) what does itean ?

Melisa Davis @Melisa10
08 February, 01:33
this is my opinion, weeknd has always sounds like this and yes he does have that high pitched MJ sound when he sings. im going to have to say i am pretty certain that that man was weeknd, .
MJ had always seem to be just slightly under weight to me. not that im the Weeknd is fat, he just a little more cushioned.

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
08 February, 01:36
In response Melisa Davis to her Publication
not to mention this singer is canadian and 30 yrs old. michael was 50 when he died im 2009. this was not michael jackson.

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
08 February, 08:55
In response Melisa Davis to her Publication
after watching 2 different Bidan characters and Pelosi 2.0 with 50 yrs younger hands, for months now, do u really doubt its not possible to turn a mega millionaire 60+yr old artist to a 30 yr old?
what of JFK, his wife and sister in law?
what about Biden's first wife and daughter getting behind President Trump mid way through a rally speach?
go read his lyrics to his songs, and then listen and watch his videos (the weeknd) there's no doubt in my mind it's him, especially if you consider he may also be using a voice modulation device, to give a slightly different tone or inflection???

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
08 February, 01:12
I seriously got those vibes. Right from the start the way he jerked his head and shoulders then did his fancey foot work. The song and the vibe was so MJ. Watch and listen to the first song.

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
08 February, 01:12
Just watched it again. Definitely MJ!! You can tell he is holding back at times with the dance moves. I am so happy!!🙏🤗

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 01:10
My next ? Is! SO NOW JUNIOR REVEAL ON THE 9TH?

Awake Now @Awakenow
08 February, 05:47
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
That would be the best birthday present ever!!! Tomorrow is my birthday!

Deb Fighter @Dlc2601
08 February, 01:10
That was not MJ. He was an excellent performer. this was awlful and very dark.

Tony Chin @real_tony_chin
08 February, 01:05

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
08 February, 01:32
In response Tony Chin to his Publication
OMG! I've never heard this person before. If you close your eyes it sounds just like MJ. The fire dance at the end reminds me of the Pepsi commercial gone wrong.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 03:49
In response Tony Chin to his Publication

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 12:56
It was MJ, some subtle giveaways

Not1 Worry @WeWin
08 February, 12:50
The dancers did form a Q at one point.

Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
08 February, 12:49
Half time show was too evilly creepy for me to accept that was MJ if MJ is on the side of TRUTH. Optics is everything so guess I'll believe it if its ever revealed w/o Theatrics. To be fair I never was a MJ Fan so I wouldn't know his moves well enough to compare to the one tonight.

Northern Gal @Maggie1118
08 February, 10:43
In response Carida Carpathia to her Publication
Unless he was preforming to undo spells that were done at previous Super bowls.