Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
08 February, 12:11
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
We thought there would be some epic messaghe during superbowl? We heard that Q said it would look like a puppy show. Can you give us any sort of clarity whats happening?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
08 February, 12:15
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Q says disinformation is necessary. the bad are watching too stay strong 🙏🏻

Henry Specter @HSpecter
08 February, 12:18
In response Deeann Sec to her Publication
yes i understand disinformation is necessary, but Q drop clearly indicated "super bowl=puppy show" Super bow; is over, nothing happens yet again. Im getting blasd by the stupid left fro another let down. Maybe i'm the stupid one here.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 12:20
Hector forget the left, forget the naysaying friends. It'll happen. Just smile and tell them the best is yet to come.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
okay I will. Sorry just had to vent a little. Honestly without you, lots off people will feel lost. We are all grateful for your time and your posts. Thank you again
12:27 AM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by HSpecter in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 01:00
Trump didn't do all he did in the last 4 years to leave you hanging. Believe that.

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
08 February, 09:18
glad you posted the montana ad. i was at work, couldn't watch the game, but listened to it on Westwood One radio. I'm not sure if they had the same ads, they also did NOT broadcast the halftime show.
i had never heard of the weeknd, and had i not found the show online, wouldn't have this newfound joy, knowing now yet another fantastic person is still kicking!
jfk jr, his wife, sister in law, MJ, Biden's first wife and daughter, very nice.
Recently was also awoken to the utter sham of the JFK assassination. Mockingbird all the way, though i believe they truly thought he was dead.