Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
08 February, 12:11
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
We thought there would be some epic messaghe during superbowl? We heard that Q said it would look like a puppy show. Can you give us any sort of clarity whats happening?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
Q says disinformation is necessary. the bad are watching too stay strong 🙏🏻
12:15 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Duxgirl27 in this post can reply
Renee White @Rapnay
08 February, 12:18
In response Deeann Sec to her Publication
yup they are game on we can dance all night long.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
08 February, 12:18
In response Deeann Sec to her Publication
yes i understand disinformation is necessary, but Q drop clearly indicated "super bowl=puppy show" Super bow; is over, nothing happens yet again. Im getting blasd by the stupid left fro another let down. Maybe i'm the stupid one here.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
08 February, 12:54
I feel your pain. I am no longer trying to awaken people because of what you mention. I have been able to wake up a few, and they have done the same, and so on. I have come to realize that if I am reading about dates and events on an internet web site, so are the black hats. So, disinformation is necessary. I feel my role now is to be available for support and questions when the sleepers are jolted awake when all is revealed. I believe we are close.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
08 February, 06:22
1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.