Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have been doing black seed oil, ivermectin, wormwood, diatomaceous earth, cistus incanus tea, and a bit of MMS for a while... herx'd at first, but now is easy. Generally feeling "cleaner" in terms of health.

The real hard thing to confront is craving sugar... which feeds the nasties.
02:20 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
09 February, 05:28
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Sugar is very tough - even bread turns into sugar and creates too much candida fungus I use UnikeyHealth's homeopathic Y-C cleanse to kill those sugar cravings!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
09 February, 03:30
I saw somewhere not to take wormwood for more than 2 weeks at a time because it can cause internal bleeding. My brother took it everyday for a year and ended up in hospital with internal bleeding. Be careful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
09 February, 05:24
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
It is not meant to be taken for that long - it is an anti-parasitic and will also kill good bacteria. You would need to take probiotics after using it. Ivermectin is being used (Telegram: Dirt Road Discussions and their chat is being used for both parasites,cancer,and many other diseases.

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
10 February, 05:34
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
I might add: Hulda Clark's book, "The Cure For All Diseases", says must do colon cleanse after parasite kill. You never get rid of all parasites and after a kill if you don't flush colon, the dead matter will feed remaining parasites.

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
09 February, 03:23
I struggled with sugar also - have found that bread is the best substitute... Nothing like really good bread - make sure it's whole grain so you don't deplete your magnesium and so you don't get GAS... Right now I'm stuck on Dave's whole grain bagels!

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
09 February, 05:29
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
bread/flour turns into sugar in your body - best bread to use is SOURDOUGH because it is fermented. No bread is best they say.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
09 February, 03:14
In my product line, I did a lot of research. I use Organic Coco Palm Sugar. Derived from the flower of the plant. High in dietary fiber, rich like brown sugar, processes slowly... Great diabetic alternative. Taste is delicious rich like a brown sugar/caramel.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
09 February, 02:51
Can’t see what I am typing but good for you, Martin! I have daily struggle avoiding sugar. It’s such a love-hate thing. 🤣

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
09 February, 02:51
It takes a full two weeks to get sugar out of the system by being very strict. No fruit, not even a raisin! No carrots, potatoes; consume what is referred to as water based veggies - kale, celery, peppers, courgette etc... Carbs from other sources kept to 50mg daily. Good probiotic am and pm. Healthy fats help to feel full.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
09 February, 04:22
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
Check out Karen Tripp, candida recovery. I followed her protocols without deviating and had a total recovery from candida. Unfortunately the Thorne product she recommends (formula SF722) which is 10-Undesenoic Acid, 250mg is no longer available. Good information. If there are any sugar cravings, it is those yeasty beasties. Those cravings are no longer there.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
09 February, 02:50
I'm going to start using DSMO cream for the arthritis in my hips.
Still using horse paste and diatomaceous earth.

Ion Papa @Ionia
09 February, 02:48
try something bitter every now and then. something small like
koumkouat (a tiny little orange) The whole thing.

Every Time @soTELLme533
09 February, 02:48
Perhaps add a good probiotic to your regimen. Your good bacteria may be diminished due to the IVM, etc. The good bacteria may keep yeast down. In addition to the other parasites, yeast does crave sugar.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 February, 02:47
Glad to hear this Martin!!! Well done!!! How is country life treating you then?😊

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 February, 02:22
Same!! 🤦‍♀️. Damn Sugar! Chocolate, Ice Cream…!

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts