Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
08 February, 12:24
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 February, 02:03
Feb 07
Timestamp 14:03 est
14:03 > 5:3 > 8 > ♾
2:03 > 23 > 5 >< 5:5

https://twitter.com/t4u2k_...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 03:26
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
😂💯🔨✅️

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
08 February, 01:52
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
We’re going blue?

I spy - 14! 🥰

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 February, 02:02
Feb 07
LIKE CLOCKWORK
[Timing is everything]

Timestamps est
13:54 > 4:9 > 4 > 1111
1:54 > 1:9 > 1
13:56 > 4:2 > 6 > 222
1:56 > 1:2 > 3 > 111
15:16 > 6:7 > 4 > 1111
3:16 > 3:7 > 1
20:49 > 2:4 > 6 > 222
8:49 > 8:4 > 12 > 3

https://twitter.com/t4u2k_...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 February, 11:40
We will beg if we have to!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Victor This Guy @This_guy
07 February, 11:21
I feel this speech is the catalyst to the fall of the cabal. Everything he said hes doing or done will now come undone much faster and people will watch failure after failure in a much quicker pace than WE'RE used to. Q posts seem to suggest that THIS time is now. What a week to remember is coming. It will make the Superb Owl look like the puppy bowl.👋😬, i suppose i could be wrong. 😇🤍🏁🤍

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 February, 11:41
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
FEELS like the right time. 🙏

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
07 February, 11:17
First time in over a week I checked the twitter account.
Still suspended.
Time 4U2Know on.
Looking interesting then

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
07 February, 09:43
Kari Lake and Stew Peters exchange today
Kari: We need to wake up as many as we can
Stew: If all of the courts are compromised then what’s next?

arba happihr @arba
08 February, 01:46
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
07 February, 09:08
I just saw this account too in the response thread to Elon Musks
"." tweet.
Got me vibing high! So even if it isn't Time's account the higher vibes are a win for me.

Bee Saved @BSaved
07 February, 09:07

07 February, 09:43
In response Bee Saved to his Publication

07 February, 09:45
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
Brunson case docketed for the 17th
Fencing back up at the Capitol

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
07 February, 09:03
Ready.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
07 February, 11:15
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
🤣👏 love it.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
07 February, 08:57
Time has an uncanny ability to reappear at key moments in time.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
07 February, 09:38
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Poof gone. Like chasing a ghost.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
08 February, 12:39
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Precisely! It's like you can sense Time in the syncs

arba happihr @arba
07 February, 08:56
Wait I'm not ready

😂😂😂💥

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 February, 08:56
Time for us to K-NOW?

Hope so...

Saw a post earlier talking about a big event happening on Sunday... hope folk don't get hurt.

Wouldn't it be great if this was the day they destroy all of the alliance of evils monuments...