Kim Runner @kimrunner
Just curious...

Do you think/believe we've all been here before?
Feel free to leave your thoughts, too :)

Yes

No Way

Not Sure

09:20 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
08 February, 01:41
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have fought in this Realm before.

Or it was planted in my subconscious so that it would appear to be so in repeated dreams of being in combat.

The interesting thing is that about a year ago, after a lifetime of this repeated dream where I die in a winning battle, it began ending with me alive.

I then began remembering, or becoming aware that I was experiencing other strange and dark dreams. And always in these dreams is something so out there that I declare "this is just absurd", pop out of REM, laugh that I just pulled myself out like that, and go back in with a goal. If it turns too weird again I picture myself looking into the camera like an actor that pulls out of character to take a deadpan look at the camera and say "this is just absurd" - at that point the noise for a text coming in on my phone rings and it pulls me back out. I charge my phones on the other side of the house but because of the nature of my business I have to check for emergency, making me get out of b

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
08 February, 01:47
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
bed. And when I look to see, there is no emergency message. I LOL at my ability to do this and go back to bed.

I also now have dreams where I am dreaming that I am in bed but unable to sleep. I keep waking up thinking that I didn't sleep but a little - and yet I am rested. Like I slept quite well. How else to explain it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
07 February, 01:19
Don't FEEL any familiarity. Confused by the data, how to process. Tells me my soul does not have a reference. BUT... I still have nightmares of being in WW2. So if thats 'been thru before' - perhaps. Scary.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
06 February, 11:11
Quite possibly yes. There are some places and people that I seem to have a natural affinity for. Sort of a coming home feeling. I’m an avid reader and some books about certain times and cultures seemed so familiar, as if I’d actually lived the lives I was reading about, while with others I had no such feelings. Vibes! It’s always been about the vibes for me and they seem to be getting stronger.

wht 2.0 @wht
06 February, 10:37
"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" Heb9:27

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
06 February, 10:37
My older sister, who died of illness, often said, "It's hard to live on earth." I didn't quite understand the meaning of that. I feel it now more than enough. The words left behind by her sister have many links to the present.

Memories of her older sister before she was born.
Her friends told her to stop being born there. But she said she shook it off. I said okay. I don't know if it's the earth or my home, but I think it's both.

I wonder if I was born chasing after my old sister because she was worried. . . ?
earth without my sister. The current earth is so hard to live in that I think I made a bad choice. I wanted to cheer for the earth from outside the earth...

But a little more. Just a little more. . .

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 February, 10:50
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
wow! i bet she still watches over you today.
So good to see you. How are you feeling and how is your health?

Pink Totter @Totter
06 February, 10:34
I remember as a teen thinking I will eventually meet my people, first peek at AU felt like home and my family.

Also, at times get a feeling we are standing shoulder to shoulder marching.... feel someone on my left and someone on my right. From a previous time? Don't know but it sure feels real at times. Campfire talks too.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
06 February, 10:22
Deja vu would be my reason for yes. We have all experienced it at one time or another. Some things you just know but you aren't sure how you know them. There are no coincidences

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

06 February, 10:35
In response GOD WON to her Publication
♥️

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
06 February, 10:17
♾️ I've always been told I have an old soul. I do have one past life memory. I would be fascinated to know your thoughts Kim. Have you had any?

06 February, 10:41
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
Answered here a bit ago ;)

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
06 February, 10:17
I don't know about the past. Nothing stands out more to me than having known I was going to be here now, for something really monumental. Growing up I always had a feeling that my future self would be a part of something bigger than I could imagine. Sound crazy but I always felt that, even as a young girl.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
06 February, 10:14
Yes.
The first time I really felt it was the night I landed in Ibiza for the first time, had an overwhelming sensation that I had arrived home. My friend traveling with me look at me asked if I was ok because I had tears streaming...I smiled & tried to describe what I was experiencing yet it was hard to put into words.

06 February, 10:36
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I can relate...Traveling does that to me, too...feeds my soul!

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
06 February, 10:14
Not sure.

Alot of Deja Vu when I was younger. I can't see me living in another timeframe then this present generation.

Reoccuring dream of cats? what is that about?

Learned a lot the past 3-4 years and I truly despise the evil and all that it has done to mankind. Makes me question so many things.

God is real and keeps me tethered to good.

Teacher at heart. Perhaps to help people transition from the matrix to the real flourishing we were meant to live.

Nada ... @Nada
06 February, 10:12
i’ve travelled to Europe several times…first time as a 17 yr old on a class trip in 1994.

every time i visit a castle, my mood changes…leave happy vacation mode, enter weird vibes mode.

i admire the architecture and beauty of the artifacts, but it’s somber…i always knew those riches came upon the sacrifice of the masses.

i am particularly drawn to the royal tombs and dungeons. i sense the evil souls in elite tombs, and the utter despair in the dungeon…probably innocent persecutions.

based on these intuitions, i feel like i’ve been on our side of the fight for generations. who knows?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 February, 10:09
Definitely, I have a deep sense of being here with my parents and brother, but totally different relations & lives. I’ve always felt that our past life experiences are why we reconnected to be a family in this specific time. We’re kind of a rare family too, we love each other & get along so well & on such a deep level. I feel a strong re-connect to my husband in this life too. I can’t explain really but there’s an extremely deep connection, feelings that are older than me, and exceedingly comfortable/familiar. With all this I can’t say I know anything for sure, but the vibes are certainly strong. How about you?

06 February, 10:26
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Love that!
I do my feelings are different.
for me, it's not about specific people but more of a knowing - sort of like I have a deep intuition about things...and certain things that have happened in my life - wild synchronicities :)
+ I've always had crazy strong deja vus...they are almost like visions..it's hard to explain.
I'm sure we all experience it in different ways which is kinda cool!

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
06 February, 10:05

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
06 February, 10:03
Yes
I have never left the US but have a draw to England. When I watch movies of 1800's in England I feel as though I was there. Very weird.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 February, 10:03
Absolutely!

144 144 @144
06 February, 10:02
I think we have never not been...

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
06 February, 10:02
What dimension of "here" are you referring towards, ma'am? Please reword your survey?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 February, 10:00
I believe so. But I have no memory of it.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
06 February, 09:59
Nope. Happy to be here though. Feel like life is not coincidence anymore, but meaningful purposes, meant for me to pay attention to, powerful.

Bee Saved @BSaved
06 February, 09:59
I feel like I've learned from former life's and have been a pretty good husband , father, brother , and son this time around but something deep inside tells me I probably robbed trains in a former one. I must be an old soul and feel like I've seen this before, right before it all got burnt to the ground.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 February, 09:56
Not sure Kim

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
06 February, 09:55
I most definitely have!

💫💫💫

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
I answered yes. I wouldn't have always thought this, but I looked at your question and instinctively knew that yes, I've done this before.

Goes against the teachings I had as a child, but I've learned so much the past few years, that things seem to be more complicated that what I had learned.

Although it seemed cray at first, I do believe I volunteered to be here for this time. God wins, and we win. 💗

FLYON WALL @Flyonwall
06 February, 09:53
I have had dreams since I was little about battling in a field in armor...yes I do believe we were here before. Do I know for sure...nope.

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
06 February, 09:53
Not sure. Sometimes, deja vu makes me wonder, but it's fleeting! Just want some resolution to this "movie" so I can adjust to whatever "reality" prevails. I want truth to prevail. Trying to hang in, Kim.
72 isn't that old, but making me feel like it is. We WILL win this!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
💝

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
06 February, 09:52
Not sure if I feel I've been here before, however some things do seem familiar...
I am positive that I was given a path and led here though, it was like a puzzle with a bunch of pieces given to me one by one to put in place.
So far I can say it has been a journey like no other and that will stay with me forever....💞🙏

Trump Supporter @adurgen16
06 February, 09:49
Ever since I can remember, I have gotten anxiety watching footage of sunken ships. My breath shortens, my heart races, I have to turn away from the screen. I speculate that I drowned in a former life (Titanic?). The irony is I became a collegiate swimmer in this life. I figured this was God's way of helping me overcome my fear.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
06 February, 09:47
I've met people and wondered if I knew them in some distant past or am just drawn to them because I'm supposed to be with them now.