Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 February, 09:20
Just curious...

Do you think/believe we've all been here before?
Feel free to leave your thoughts, too :)

Yes

No Way

Not Sure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
Definitely, I have a deep sense of being here with my parents and brother, but totally different relations & lives. I’ve always felt that our past life experiences are why we reconnected to be a family in this specific time. We’re kind of a rare family too, we love each other & get along so well & on such a deep level. I feel a strong re-connect to my husband in this life too. I can’t explain really but there’s an extremely deep connection, feelings that are older than me, and exceedingly comfortable/familiar. With all this I can’t say I know anything for sure, but the vibes are certainly strong. How about you?
10:09 PM - Feb 06, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 February, 10:26
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Love that!
I do my feelings are different.
for me, it's not about specific people but more of a knowing - sort of like I have a deep intuition about things...and certain things that have happened in my life - wild synchronicities :)
+ I've always had crazy strong deja vus...they are almost like visions..it's hard to explain.
I'm sure we all experience it in different ways which is kinda cool!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 February, 10:33
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you for sharing! makes total sense!
Intuition is a huge part of putting the pieces together and reaching the signal for all these things IMO. I’m with you on the synchronicities, intuitions, feelings & dejavu ~ there’s always been a variety of uncanny events & connecting experiences throughout my life like that too.
So grateful to be connected with you in this time Kim! 💫