Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 February, 09:20
Just curious...

Do you think/believe we've all been here before?
Feel free to leave your thoughts, too :)

Yes

No Way

Not Sure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
06 February, 10:37
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
My older sister, who died of illness, often said, "It's hard to live on earth." I didn't quite understand the meaning of that. I feel it now more than enough. The words left behind by her sister have many links to the present.

Memories of her older sister before she was born.
Her friends told her to stop being born there. But she said she shook it off. I said okay. I don't know if it's the earth or my home, but I think it's both.

I wonder if I was born chasing after my old sister because she was worried. . . ?
earth without my sister. The current earth is so hard to live in that I think I made a bad choice. I wanted to cheer for the earth from outside the earth...

But a little more. Just a little more. . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
wow! i bet she still watches over you today.
So good to see you. How are you feeling and how is your health?
10:50 PM - Feb 06, 2023
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kim Runner, click on at the bottom under it