Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 February, 09:20
Just curious...

Do you think/believe we've all been here before?
Feel free to leave your thoughts, too :)

Yes

No Way

Not Sure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
08 February, 01:41
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have fought in this Realm before.

Or it was planted in my subconscious so that it would appear to be so in repeated dreams of being in combat.

The interesting thing is that about a year ago, after a lifetime of this repeated dream where I die in a winning battle, it began ending with me alive.

I then began remembering, or becoming aware that I was experiencing other strange and dark dreams. And always in these dreams is something so out there that I declare "this is just absurd", pop out of REM, laugh that I just pulled myself out like that, and go back in with a goal. If it turns too weird again I picture myself looking into the camera like an actor that pulls out of character to take a deadpan look at the camera and say "this is just absurd" - at that point the noise for a text coming in on my phone rings and it pulls me back out. I charge my phones on the other side of the house but because of the nature of my business I have to check for emergency, making me get out of b

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
bed. And when I look to see, there is no emergency message. I LOL at my ability to do this and go back to bed.

I also now have dreams where I am dreaming that I am in bed but unable to sleep. I keep waking up thinking that I didn't sleep but a little - and yet I am rested. Like I slept quite well. How else to explain it?
01:47 AM - Feb 08, 2023
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Plasssticman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Plassstic Man, click on at the bottom under it