Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
05 February, 09:00
Someone needs to let Elon know that there is an army of 🐸’s anxiously waiting to flood Twitter with engaged activity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
It's not any fairer really at all. I still got banned, got openly called a liar, just outright repeatedly so I told her I CAN prove it because I lived it and it was my past and I have it in photos and can prove/put up the information. She called me a liar again and I told her to fuck off. Guess who always gets booted in those EXACT same confrontations?

They have bots baiting people into arguments now and reporting and getting the same kinds of bans. Nothing changed, it's a lie. More monitored now than was in the past it actually seems. Public defamation and slander of personal character! You got it, have a slaying people's personalities online! Twitter will PROTECT you when doing so! Just can't do something permanently harmful or seriously damaging on a lifetime scale like telling someone to fuck off that insists on publicly defaming you. Still has Satan's armor on...look at him. Elon now just has more structured banning and no human clickers at a desk but it is not FREE speech.
07:11 AM - Feb 06, 2023
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it