Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Someone needs to let Elon know that there is an army of 🐸’s anxiously waiting to flood Twitter with engaged activity.
09:00 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
06 February, 03:09
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Not surprising ppl are done living for this shit. Life is too short.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
06 February, 10:08
Twitter is trash why waste your time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 February, 07:11
It's not any fairer really at all. I still got banned, got openly called a liar, just outright repeatedly so I told her I CAN prove it because I lived it and it was my past and I have it in photos and can prove/put up the information. She called me a liar again and I told her to fuck off. Guess who always gets booted in those EXACT same confrontations?

They have bots baiting people into arguments now and reporting and getting the same kinds of bans. Nothing changed, it's a lie. More monitored now than was in the past it actually seems. Public defamation and slander of personal character! You got it, have a slaying people's personalities online! Twitter will PROTECT you when doing so! Just can't do something permanently harmful or seriously damaging on a lifetime scale like telling someone to fuck off that insists on publicly defaming you. Still has Satan's armor on...look at him. Elon now just has more structured banning and no human clickers at a desk but it is not FREE speech.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
06 February, 05:56
How many someones have his attention?
That's who we need to contact.
I applied to be reinstated & got a reply within 24 hrs that it's under review along with everyone else & to be patient.
I'm wondering if Timing is involved so we all get reinstated the same day Trump makes his first tweet?

Miss. Messina @Messina
06 February, 01:43
Maybe that someone could be ..….?

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
06 February, 12:38
Elon either isn't who we thought or he's playing games. Not much has changed on the Twit from what I can see. People still getting kicked off because of certain posts, Project Veritas vids/articles getting banned/blocked, etc. Either he's a liar or he's not being hands-on, paying attention, and actually trying to make the platform better. *sighs* All I know is I'm sick of the BS!

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
06 February, 05:42
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
From what I understand the whole shadow banning and suspending etc., is automated and embedded into the twitter code, not something you can just delete and expect twitter to keep operational...

Elon is doing good stuff, twitter files being one of them, let's see what he does next... Since optics are very important in an information war, it must be for a reason things aren't fixed as quick as we like and most anons aren't reinstated as he promised, I'm still waiting and the 30 extra days are way past...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 February, 09:42
🐸 🙋‍♀️

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
05 February, 09:06
Done