Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 February, 05:28
If your doG was sent from the heavens to spy on you what do you think he/she would report back?

Concerned because my doG got dirt on me for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
05 February, 06:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Certainly got dirt on me, but I’m sure the reports would be overall very good especially the way I loved them all so much!

doG.

I’m sure there is more than just being the mirror of goD and the Sirius star in the Cannis major constellation.

I am needing some prayers at the moment if anyone wouldn’t mind, having terrible anxiety with everything going on in my life at the moment and added stress now a suspicious 4WD with a drone was at my place yesterday and sped off when I called them out. (Live on acreage out of town so very unusual).

Bless sir.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Terisa in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Teresa Cooper, click on at the bottom under it