Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 February, 05:28
If your doG was sent from the heavens to spy on you what do you think he/she would report back?

Concerned because my doG got dirt on me for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
Certainly got dirt on me, but I’m sure the reports would be overall very good especially the way I loved them all so much!

doG.

I’m sure there is more than just being the mirror of goD and the Sirius star in the Cannis major constellation.

I am needing some prayers at the moment if anyone wouldn’t mind, having terrible anxiety with everything going on in my life at the moment and added stress now a suspicious 4WD with a drone was at my place yesterday and sped off when I called them out. (Live on acreage out of town so very unusual).

Bless sir.
06:09 PM - Feb 05, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
Teresa Cooper @Terisa
05 February, 06:43
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
sending prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
05 February, 06:43
🙏💗🙏💗🙏💗🙏

Ange Love @LoveM
05 February, 06:17
🙏🏻✨Heavenly Father we ask angels of protection in Jesus Name Amen✨🕊