Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
If your doG was sent from the heavens to spy on you what do you think he/she would report back?

Concerned because my doG got dirt on me for sure.
05:28 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
God Wins @Nous
06 February, 10:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nothing that all of my friends don't know about me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 February, 04:06
No worries VK. Dogs are 100% loyal friends ✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
06 February, 10:03
We all have dirt on ourselves. Nobody is perfect, and we are all here to learn. I think that intention is what maters.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 February, 10:02
He (VK) has my stamp of approval. Relax buddy, we will see each other soon (signed, your beloved furry friend 💝🐾).

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 February, 09:05
MY dog is all love.
That's all they'd say. ;0)...

Proverbs 12:10
The righteous care for the needs of their animals, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
06 February, 07:41
wouldn't be all great would be a little nervous

Kathryn Welsh @KathrynGrace
06 February, 05:54
I think doGs were sent by heaven to teach us how to be better humans. If we all loved unconditionally like doGs....... could you imagine living in that world 😍

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
06 February, 02:29
Just missing her. :(

John Tiger @JohnTiger
06 February, 02:27 (E)
lol I think you'll be fine.

They tend to focus on smells a bit too much, this created a big problem up there since their smelly-socks reporting department is now constantly overwhelmed :)

In all seriousness, there was much love I'm sure.
That's what counts, you'll get good references up there :)

Night Shift @kekerista
06 February, 02:23
They all would say I felt loved every second of every minute they knew me. Noah would probably say I didn't feed him enough hot dogs though.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
06 February, 01:05
The dog would say, I had the best people in my life. We are all so incredibly fortunate to have found each other. ♥️ Oh & BTW….. “Classified” sometimes gets on my nerves.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
05 February, 11:28
Makes me wonder if there has ever been research into seeing if they could make pets spill the beans on their owners.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 February, 09:07
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Well - Balaam's ass had a few words with his owner...
😆

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 February, 10:56
doG only loves. No spying or judgment in play for a pup. 💓

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 February, 10:29
Nope. Loyal to the end.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
05 February, 10:15
Sorry VK, but I'm a Cat person ... obvious I know.
But probably...... he needs a GF ... bad ! 😄

I heard this a while ago
Dogs take away guilt, pain, etc in this life
Cats take the same away in the after life

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
05 February, 10:12
Dogs are not spies, they are simply guardian angels, provided they are soul mates with you.
Not every animal you meet in life is a soulmate.

Some animals also enter your life to teach you something.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 February, 10:11
lol ❤️
17:28 > 8:1 > 9 > 333
5:28 > 5:1 > 6 > 222
333:222 > 555
doG >< God > knows everything 🙌❤️🙌
CAPs = 26 > 8 > ♾
💧26

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
05 February, 10:02
That’s why I’m a CAT gal!
🐈‍⬛

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 February, 09:57
Don't tell me your worried about an ass licking and sniffing, pecker licking doG...

What's he got on you....?

#BlessUp

America First @Realdeal
05 February, 09:46
He will say I have the biggest heart and caring person should never took him to vet got broken toe charged me 300 for meds and still
Limping trying new vet

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 February, 09:30
Gematria = 26
God = 26

Q 26
https://qposts.online/post...

connie wright @cowri
05 February, 09:23
My last dog & my last cat would report > I was heartbroken upon their death & could never replace either of them. Then they breathed a sign of relief

Miss. Messina @Messina
05 February, 09:18
lol his love for you would override dirt

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
05 February, 09:16
honestly i think not your words spoken but your thoughts...
the truth.
i communicate better w my kittens thru telepathy ...
just something i noticed lol
experimenting..

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
05 February, 09:10
Novels of Acquaintance - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Live Nation Inc.Novels of Acquaintance · Rising AppalachiaWider Circles℗ Rising AppalachiaReleased on: 2015-04-21Music Publisher: Ris...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
05 February, 09:02
unconditional love ❤️
#BEBEST
That’s all we can try for. We’re not perfect.
Hope you’re healing, VK. 🙏

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
05 February, 08:48 (E)
Oh Lordy! I hope not! doG has seen everything!!

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
05 February, 08:43
HEY MANSLUTS! LAYLA IS MY SISTAR AND YOU BETTER BACK THE FUCK OFF HER!