Martin Geddes @martingeddes
AU is obscure enough that I can tell the story here. My ex-boyfriend was paying for my children to go to private school (long story). He promised he would never use his money to displace my authority as father. He is the Jewish son of Nazi camp survivors, and a refugee from Soviet invasion of Prague. There are "art sculpture books" of their stories in his house, done by his artist sister.

He betrayed me by colluding with the rest of my family (ex-wife, parents) to keep my daughter in school against my wishes, despite their nakedly unlawful, unethical, and unprofessional behaviour re Covid jabs. I was essentially cut out as father, and he was given access rights in my place. I have hardly seen my younger daughter in three years. She is coming to the UK next week for her half term, and we are not scheduled to meet, but she will see him and my parents.

My ex bf had read my book, admitted it was tyranny, yet justified his behaviour by saying he is a coward.

Wicked and cruel.
07:47 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
06 February, 08:54
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Always sending good vibes your way Martin
💚🌟💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 February, 04:07
I am so sorry, Martin 💔😢
I pray your daughter will come to understand not only the truth but also the sacrifices her Dad has made to bring that truth to the people. God bless! 🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 February, 11:19
I think that we have to keep letting go.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 February, 10:26
Oh my gosh, that's so awful. I am a firm believer that children need their moms and their dads. I cannot believe that your boyfriend did this to you WITH your parents help. Dear GOD, that's a lot of betrayal. Too much. You are an EXCELLENT writer. If it were me, I would sit down and write a loving letter to my daughter on how I feel. Write it from the heart and mail it. This way you have done everything you need to do. Tell her that the phone or email will always be answered and the door will always be open. Take a photo of photos of her in a special place in your home. You don't know how they might have poisoned her mind. She needs to know that you love her and will always be there for her. I'm speaking with the heart of a "Daddy's girl". I modeled my heart from my Dad's. Please think about just telling her what's it your heart and then know you tried your best. Every girl needs her Dad, especially now. Sending love Martin. I care. Hope you don't mind the advice.

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
05 February, 10:04
I am sorry , for I know of such pain 😞 💔 🙏

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
05 February, 10:02 (E)
Go see your daughter. You have every right. Nothing is stopping you. Fathers are important role models for girls.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 February, 10:09
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication
She is not summoning me to the other end of the country like this. When she is done with the traitors and fools, then I am ready. I have had to learn to protect my own heart from negligence and abuse.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 February, 10:01
OH shit that is evil. She will know the truth. What a sicko he did that. Daughters need their fathers.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
05 February, 09:59
Love and prayers. I do believe there will be great healing, and reconciliation in the future.
Soon would be good.

some one special to some @godrus
05 February, 09:52
Ugh that is disgusting vile and cruel! I am appalled for you and your children. That's an unspeakable level of depravity. Just know that Your child will ALWAYS be your child. When they are older, you just keep being the loving parent you are in every way you can, and your child will seek you out. No one will be able to stop them.

What they are doing has a name: it's called Parental Alienation.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
05 February, 09:09
If you need assistance, I'm willing to help.....you're welcome to message me ;)

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
05 February, 08:54
Praying now that your Parents, Ex wife and Ex, will cease this behavior towards you , ASAP, in Jesus' Name.

Praying now that your children will be back in your life, ASAP, in Jesus' Name.

Martin, I used to work for Dept of Human Services, helping Dad's visit their children. Not trying to be nosey.....is there a court order in place? Do you have joint custody?

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
05 February, 08:46
Horrible 🙏

EAL Stokes @EAL
05 February, 08:41
Your daughter will come back to you Martin. Have faith.💜💜💜

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
05 February, 08:38
I pray that they see the error of their ways and you get to see your daughter!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 February, 08:36
😢 oh Martin, I’m sorry you are going through this. I pray your daughter sees through their games & comes to visit you 🙏

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
05 February, 08:33
Martin, put the whole Armor of God on you and around you, and your loved ones. Believe it, wear it, and stand firm in it, for you and your loved ones.
LOVE

judi jones @justj88
05 February, 08:25
thats a tough one martin hopefully your daughter will soon be able to decide for her self in your favour ...the cruelty of such manipulation is so unjust ....x

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
05 February, 08:25
Martin, I write this with love. The pain you feel is tremendous. With every thought and action do with love. I too was betrayed by my partner. The pain, anger, etc. takes away from you ( happiness, love, etc.). There is a way for you to be exactly who you are, her father. Evil is everywhere trying to tear us all apart. Know in your heart this is temporary. ((((HUGS)))) Martin

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
05 February, 08:16
Oh Im so sorry Martin , this hurts my heart for you

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
05 February, 07:59
Martin, my heart goes out to you. Our children are ours...and when someone that you thought you could trust betrays you in such a deep and horrible way....the cut is deep. All l can say is just keep trying to have any contact with your daughter in anyway you can. Even if it's very little...all I'm saying is try to keep your presents in her mind.. she will remember that....l will close with this ..LET YOUR LIGHT OUT SHINE their darkness...yes it's hard..trust me l completely understand... but love does win...even in the darkest of times.

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
05 February, 07:58
That is a very painful story. Will pray for you Martin and for your daughter. May she find her way back to you.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
05 February, 07:54
😪 I can only imagine the pain you are feeling at being betrayed. My heart goes out to you. 🙏

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
05 February, 07:54
I'm so sorry that you have this heartbreak Martin. Stay strong. Love will prevail.