Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 February, 07:47
AU is obscure enough that I can tell the story here. My ex-boyfriend was paying for my children to go to private school (long story). He promised he would never use his money to displace my authority as father. He is the Jewish son of Nazi camp survivors, and a refugee from Soviet invasion of Prague. There are "art sculpture books" of their stories in his house, done by his artist sister.

He betrayed me by colluding with the rest of my family (ex-wife, parents) to keep my daughter in school against my wishes, despite their nakedly unlawful, unethical, and unprofessional behaviour re Covid jabs. I was essentially cut out as father, and he was given access rights in my place. I have hardly seen my younger daughter in three years. She is coming to the UK next week for her half term, and we are not scheduled to meet, but she will see him and my parents.

My ex bf had read my book, admitted it was tyranny, yet justified his behaviour by saying he is a coward.

Wicked and cruel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
Martin, my heart goes out to you. Our children are ours...and when someone that you thought you could trust betrays you in such a deep and horrible way....the cut is deep. All l can say is just keep trying to have any contact with your daughter in anyway you can. Even if it's very little...all I'm saying is try to keep your presents in her mind.. she will remember that....l will close with this ..LET YOUR LIGHT OUT SHINE their darkness...yes it's hard..trust me l completely understand... but love does win...even in the darkest of times.
07:59 AM - Feb 05, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TRUTH SEEKER, click on at the bottom under it