Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 February, 11:18
Every time something comes up like the Balloon story, I wonder if they are trying to demonstrate Joe's incompetence (again) or distract from something else...

Nothing is as it seems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Kim, every time something like this happens, I say "it's part of the movie". I just don't know what is real, what is fake anymore.

I feel as if I have lost my marbles, completely confused. My mom has been visiting this week. I decided last year to stop talking about anything "controversial". She is not waking in the least. There was a long discussion last night with my mom, adult daughter and husband about whether it was safe to go to a party tonight. Whether masks should be worn, whether they still had immunity from their multiple vax/boosters/actual covid, etc.

I feel as if I'm in an alternate timeline. We see headlines here, and mainstream studies now of warnings about the vax, but nothing is reaching the "lost". I am keeping silent because frankly, I can't deal with the rolling eyes, the questioning looks, the silence when I ask a question.

This is like a prison, trying to stay above the drama, trying to keep my sanity, it's still as hard at times, as a year or two ago.
09:02 AM - Feb 04, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
04 February, 10:47
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
It's definitely a hard place to be in....I have some family members who are the same. Just stay strong in the fact they will know the truth eventually, too. It's really just about loving them where they are even though it's hard they don't see the truth for what it is. hang in there!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 February, 02:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you for replying Kim, really appreciate it!

04 February, 10:47
It's definitely a hard place to be in....I have some family members who are the same. Just stay strong in the fact they will know the truth eventually, too. It's really just about loving them where they are even though it's hard they don't see the truth for what it is. hang in there!

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
04 February, 10:29
Same.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
04 February, 10:29
Wow! Thst is rough. It IS an alternate timeline. It helps me to think that at some level they have made a choice to protect themselves and will grow when they are ready.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
04 February, 10:27

Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 February, 10:50
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Great post! Since Faith replaces fear...they do NOT co-exist. THAT has been my blessing...losing my fear demonstrates for me how much Faith has grown in me. Its not a choice to have un-wavoring Faith...it must grow within us. Turning to God is the choice...but our Faith must grow to Truely lose fear and Trust our Lord and Savior. Hallelujah! I had many fears. Prayer has been my salvation...my Faith grew by watching them anwsered. Being alive is all the proof i need that prayer in Faith saves! Jesus saves. 🤗🤍🏁🤍

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 February, 10:24
I can help. It is all fake. 100%

04 February, 02:44
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Thank you Matthew. I appreciate you commenting, and I would love it if you could expound on that answer a bit.

My conundrum is one I think others experience. If everything is fake, does that mean our world is fake? Is it a computer simulation, are we avatars in a dream state? Is the woman I call my mother, a figment of my imagination? Are we all on the same timeline? My questions are endless. My search continues, I feel that it always will...until the end of time...or when answers are given.

We are told that the truth is in plain sight, that "they" tell us through movies and books. But, how do we know fact from mis/disinfo? Every time I think I have figured something out...more questions come or a truth comes that shifts a belief.

I'm not closed minded, the opposite is true. We are inundated with so much info, there is no way to know truth, except for that gut feeling. And sometimes that fails us.

Any words of wisdom?💗

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
04 February, 09:11
I can relate to this. I am sad.

04 February, 09:44
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Thank you Bootsie. Just seeing that someone else can relate, really helps. I appreciate you commenting, and I hope this is over soon so that we all can feel sane again. 💗🙏