Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 February, 11:18
Every time something comes up like the Balloon story, I wonder if they are trying to demonstrate Joe's incompetence (again) or distract from something else...

Nothing is as it seems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 February, 09:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, every time something like this happens, I say "it's part of the movie". I just don't know what is real, what is fake anymore.

I feel as if I have lost my marbles, completely confused. My mom has been visiting this week. I decided last year to stop talking about anything "controversial". She is not waking in the least. There was a long discussion last night with my mom, adult daughter and husband about whether it was safe to go to a party tonight. Whether masks should be worn, whether they still had immunity from their multiple vax/boosters/actual covid, etc.

I feel as if I'm in an alternate timeline. We see headlines here, and mainstream studies now of warnings about the vax, but nothing is reaching the "lost". I am keeping silent because frankly, I can't deal with the rolling eyes, the questioning looks, the silence when I ask a question.

This is like a prison, trying to stay above the drama, trying to keep my sanity, it's still as hard at times, as a year or two ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 February, 10:24
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I can help. It is all fake. 100%

Thank you Matthew. I appreciate you commenting, and I would love it if you could expound on that answer a bit.

My conundrum is one I think others experience. If everything is fake, does that mean our world is fake? Is it a computer simulation, are we avatars in a dream state? Is the woman I call my mother, a figment of my imagination? Are we all on the same timeline? My questions are endless. My search continues, I feel that it always will...until the end of time...or when answers are given.

We are told that the truth is in plain sight, that "they" tell us through movies and books. But, how do we know fact from mis/disinfo? Every time I think I have figured something out...more questions come or a truth comes that shifts a belief.

I'm not closed minded, the opposite is true. We are inundated with so much info, there is no way to know truth, except for that gut feeling. And sometimes that fails us.

Any words of wisdom?💗
02:44 PM - Feb 04, 2023
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 February, 03:18
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
The journey to find these answers is more important than the answers so important to have this thought internally.

The world is a simulation. It is an agreed hologram with the veil of forgetting,

It is not a computer simulation. Computers are the opposite of nature. Nature=God=Live Technology=AntiChrist=Evil Note evil is live spelled backwards.

We are all real spirits living a human simulation to learn how to be creators.

We all have an individual timeline and we overlap with a unity consciousness timeline.

There is no such thing as information (source) or disinformation. We manifest whatever we believe and act towards. We do not all share the same truth as our individual timelines are different.

When you fear, you give life to that which you fear. If you have no fear, you cannot be harmed

04 February, 10:55
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Thank you for giving me some ideas to chew on. I appreciate your time and kindness in your sharing. God bless.🙏💗