Kim Runner @kimrunner
Every time something comes up like the Balloon story, I wonder if they are trying to demonstrate Joe's incompetence (again) or distract from something else...

Nothing is as it seems.
11:18 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 February, 12:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Some items may be additional traps, or forcing direction of cabal.

However, most people are not discussing:

- Biden stolen sensitive documents
- Hunter Biden laptop contents
- non-existence of promised Fauci files
- US blowing up the Nordstream Pipeline
- Ukraine cabal biolabs
- Big Tech coordinating with FBI/CIA/US intel to censor & influence elections.
- Big Tech coordinating with CDC/Pharma to censor medical info.
- Epstein client list
- Crimes against humanity
- Crimes against children

News cycle is clogged

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 12:29
Very little about the Ohio train adds up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
22 February, 12:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
algebra makes more sense at this point.
nobody is getting a straight answer

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 February, 11:25
Both, imho!

Two birds, one stone comes to mind!!!

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
21 February, 10:21

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
21 February, 09:48
Shhh You're making me think too much during this Movie 😑. All I know is Round objects freak me out now.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 February, 09:56
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
lol
I'll keep it motivational quotes and tiktoks from now on!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
21 February, 08:09
yup/ ditto............

It's like the "news" - is completely irrelevant.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
21 February, 07:09

America First @AmericaFirst17
21 February, 06:59
Post from SolidPatriots on GAB....

Video is distributed that Biden flew to Poland and rolled off the plane.
Whether it was him for sure is not yet entirely clear.

https://gab.com/SolidPatri...

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 February, 06:58
Even Mike is taking jabs. 🤣🤣🤣

21 February, 07:01
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
lol

2ne FruAa @FruAa
21 February, 06:22

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
21 February, 05:34
If red represents deadlight..ie...the souls of children, then white (balloons) represents a sign of purity> the salvation and restoration of children's souls>a comm to the black hats from the white hats
https://screenrant.com/it-...

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
21 February, 05:23
Clowns and Balloons
Stephen King's IT
Clown kills children
Clowns also killed JFK(?)
Stephen King also wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
21 February, 04:16
This was my favorite find today. An article about a protester interrupting Biden while he’s eating. I don’t care about the article but the artwork he’s sitting under cracked me up. Kudos to the scene/props department. 😂😂🤣🤣

21 February, 05:11
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
lol so good!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
21 February, 03:48
VK repost delta 18d 4h 10m

21 February, 04:01
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
I don't think it has meaning....prob just now popped up on his feed.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 February, 09:55
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
18+4+1 = 23 ☠️

This image sprang to mind...flood coming 🤷🏼‍♀️

L00P flashback ♾🎈💦♾
Timestamp 4:22PM est
20/02/22

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
05 February, 02:35
sky event

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
04 February, 09:21
I got a feeling it’s our own militaries balloon and this is setting the stage for the big scare event but 🤷‍♀️

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
04 February, 09:07
When the MSM covers these types of stories, I think it's a distraction because something big is about to break. The shooting in Memphis and subsequent "riots" are also a set up to try and stop what they know is coming. They're clawing and scraping to try and keep the power they think they have.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 February, 09:07
OR THE CABAL RAN OUT OF MONEY AND COULDNT RENT THE ALIENS

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 February, 09:02
Kim, every time something like this happens, I say "it's part of the movie". I just don't know what is real, what is fake anymore.

I feel as if I have lost my marbles, completely confused. My mom has been visiting this week. I decided last year to stop talking about anything "controversial". She is not waking in the least. There was a long discussion last night with my mom, adult daughter and husband about whether it was safe to go to a party tonight. Whether masks should be worn, whether they still had immunity from their multiple vax/boosters/actual covid, etc.

I feel as if I'm in an alternate timeline. We see headlines here, and mainstream studies now of warnings about the vax, but nothing is reaching the "lost". I am keeping silent because frankly, I can't deal with the rolling eyes, the questioning looks, the silence when I ask a question.

This is like a prison, trying to stay above the drama, trying to keep my sanity, it's still as hard at times, as a year or two ago.

04 February, 10:47
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
It's definitely a hard place to be in....I have some family members who are the same. Just stay strong in the fact they will know the truth eventually, too. It's really just about loving them where they are even though it's hard they don't see the truth for what it is. hang in there!

04 February, 10:47
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
It's definitely a hard place to be in....I have some family members who are the same. Just stay strong in the fact they will know the truth eventually, too. It's really just about loving them where they are even though it's hard they don't see the truth for what it is. hang in there!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
04 February, 08:53
"Nothing is as it seems" is the only statement you can truly rely on.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 February, 08:40
*Hallelujah...oops!😖

Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 February, 08:39
Ur right, i think its both...remember, P.A.N.I.C. ...that means everything in my mind. Whether the media is under that control is maybe questionable, but consider the possibility that its part of "the flood" ...very overwhelming for normies who feel like my normie friend said when they first found buydin docs at his house: Its getting crazy!
Lolol....he's beginning to see that which he doubted before! Hellelujah!
Its pretty cool being proven right...again and again! 🤍🏁🤍

Ange Love @LoveM
04 February, 08:34

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
04 February, 08:21
🐸

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
04 February, 08:47
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
😂👏👏

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 February, 09:03
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Q BALLOON

04 February, 12:09

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
03 February, 08:27
🍎n🍌s
Da original Britnay Grinda kek

04 February, 12:10
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
Is that anchor lady a tranny, too?

She got what big Mike has?

#MichelleObamaGotADingDong

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
03 February, 05:10
This balloon thing is just plain ridiculous.

I'm thinking it definitely puts pressure on "Biden". Glancing at the published "picture", it shows a typical solar panel arrangement in a satellite. That could open up an avenue towards NASA and its helium usage.

Since it is in the MSM, I'm also trying not to pay too much attention to it.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
03 February, 02:06
So what is this story of this balloon all about? Part of the movie and what purpose does it serve? This movie is going on far too long!!!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
04 February, 08:51
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
Everything going on is to wake up the normies. As if its possible, Biden looks more and more incompetent every day. It will seriously take us being as close to a fake WW as we really were before GOD, Trump and the WH's stepped in.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
03 February, 02:00
For some reason every time I see or read something about this "story" I think of RED Balloons and also red herrings.

"99 Red Balloons" by Goldfinger is song 205 on VK's playlist.

Red > China

"A red herring is something that misleads or distracts from a relevant or important question. It may be either a logical fallacy or a literary device that leads readers or audiences toward a false conclusion." (Wiki)

205 > 25

End of 💧25:

"Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless."

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
03 February, 01:43
Joe's reputation and career is being destroyed in every way imaginable.