Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 February, 11:18
Every time something comes up like the Balloon story, I wonder if they are trying to demonstrate Joe's incompetence (again) or distract from something else...

Nothing is as it seems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 February, 09:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, every time something like this happens, I say "it's part of the movie". I just don't know what is real, what is fake anymore.

I feel as if I have lost my marbles, completely confused. My mom has been visiting this week. I decided last year to stop talking about anything "controversial". She is not waking in the least. There was a long discussion last night with my mom, adult daughter and husband about whether it was safe to go to a party tonight. Whether masks should be worn, whether they still had immunity from their multiple vax/boosters/actual covid, etc.

I feel as if I'm in an alternate timeline. We see headlines here, and mainstream studies now of warnings about the vax, but nothing is reaching the "lost". I am keeping silent because frankly, I can't deal with the rolling eyes, the questioning looks, the silence when I ask a question.

This is like a prison, trying to stay above the drama, trying to keep my sanity, it's still as hard at times, as a year or two ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
04 February, 09:11
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I can relate to this. I am sad.

Thank you Bootsie. Just seeing that someone else can relate, really helps. I appreciate you commenting, and I hope this is over soon so that we all can feel sane again. 💗🙏
09:44 AM - Feb 04, 2023
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
04 February, 08:30
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Me too. I am off kilter. Im doing the detox stuff, that doesn't help, lol. Thank you and I thank this group and Koba.

04 February, 10:56
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
🙏💗🙏