Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 February, 11:18
Every time something comes up like the Balloon story, I wonder if they are trying to demonstrate Joe's incompetence (again) or distract from something else...

Nothing is as it seems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 February, 09:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, every time something like this happens, I say "it's part of the movie". I just don't know what is real, what is fake anymore.

I feel as if I have lost my marbles, completely confused. My mom has been visiting this week. I decided last year to stop talking about anything "controversial". She is not waking in the least. There was a long discussion last night with my mom, adult daughter and husband about whether it was safe to go to a party tonight. Whether masks should be worn, whether they still had immunity from their multiple vax/boosters/actual covid, etc.

I feel as if I'm in an alternate timeline. We see headlines here, and mainstream studies now of warnings about the vax, but nothing is reaching the "lost". I am keeping silent because frankly, I can't deal with the rolling eyes, the questioning looks, the silence when I ask a question.

This is like a prison, trying to stay above the drama, trying to keep my sanity, it's still as hard at times, as a year or two ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
It's definitely a hard place to be in....I have some family members who are the same. Just stay strong in the fact they will know the truth eventually, too. It's really just about loving them where they are even though it's hard they don't see the truth for what it is. hang in there!
10:47 AM - Feb 04, 2023
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 February, 02:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you for replying Kim, really appreciate it!