Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 May, 10:22
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Sounds like time travel takes a toll on the body.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
03 May, 08:53
TY for sharing, new thoughts and clearing and some I understood!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
03 May, 08:48
What if it (time travel) is not physical; rather metaphysical !

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 February, 04:27
Now I hate watches even more, lol. I have watches I never wear. This is all too confusing for my tired brain.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 February, 12:18
So this lends more credence to the idea that Barron is on the Q Team and possibly the one we are hearing from on the Q drops...Wait until you find out who is talking to you here and where the records are kept on each and every one of us...Spooky stuff! We shall see?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 February, 11:44
Wow! Quite the rabbit hole there Martin!

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
04 February, 02:40
Q-uantum C-omputing beyond our present comprehension. All you need to do is put in the most favored outcome, the QC does the identification of nodal point for you. Doctor Who's TARDIS does it all the time for him, reading his thoughts, bringing him where he needs to be in space and time to fix things up.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
03 February, 09:56
Hard work?!
He literally said it's what they do for a vacation.
And if that's the case, what they do for work?
I wonder what changes we've made to that future thus far?
Will our future selves be the ones coming back to watch all that's unfolding now?
Is VK one of the Pence's?!
Ok I'll stop.

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
03 February, 09:54 (E)
Fascinating @VincentKennedy .
I’m now looking into Titor. A chat log from 10/14/2000. He states that he is 2 years old in that year. Is he talking about a different timeline if he is DJT? Or is it code or a cover? Since that would make him 25 now. Barron is born in 2006. Hmm but I do see that his earliest fax archive is 1998. So did Titor create a new self by publicly communicating in 1998, making that self 2 in 2000. Or is it an anniversary of communication rather than an age? Interesting!

04 February, 01:57
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
I guess my answer is with the above post from the Chans. 🤪😂 A persona created to be very cautious in another time.

arba happihr @arba
04 February, 12:03
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
On Jetson White's bday
when asked how old he was
He hesitated, and then said,
12 years old.
Hummmmm
Maybe this is why he knows so much
Time traveler possibly
Thanks MArtin for opening my mind up
Make it a great day

03 February, 09:19
He says he’ll use the same trip code for future posts. Was that his last post? Has there been others in these past 6 years? Incredible.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
03 February, 04:34
Not sure if I believe all of that or not but that was fun! Thanks for posting Martin👍

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 February, 04:06
well, there's something to think about

Denisern55 @Denisern55
03 February, 03:17
Not buying Pence. Tory Smith posted many videos of him being a murderous pedo. Tory was killed. The Gunner’s Wife is a pro a lip reading. She’s read terrible things from the whole Pence family. Wasn’t Pence and Paul Ryan scheming assassination? VK I hope you can address this. It’s prevalent knowledge or information across social media

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
03 February, 02:56
I think most of us Time Travel. the times I have dreamt of things that happened many years ago, it is like I am back there, so real.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
03 February, 02:31
AT THIS POINT. IT IS ALL A DISTRACTION. STAY CLOSE TO OUR FATHER AND JESUS. I LIKE HIS TIMELINE.

America First @AmericaFirst17
03 February, 02:29
Prayerfully, we will get answers. We need the truth about everything.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 February, 02:24
Martin, you did a very good job here! 🥰🙏🏼
Kudos to you!

Miro Bratanov @mirobratanov
03 February, 02:17
Is this the same B?

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
03 February, 01:38
Makes one wonder who the other travelers are. ;)

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
28 October, 09:32
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Nikola Tesla, for one 🥰

Water Mark @Watermark
03 February, 01:19
To many speculative components to this (whole concept) for me to take it seriously. It feels like an artificially inserted theme to keep anons confused.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 February, 01:03
Recall hasn't been one of my best attributes and I have read the Titor posts in the past. However, after reading this, now I am confused. I assumed through Tory Smith videos on youtube that Pence is a bad dude. What is really going on?

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
03 February, 12:44
Yes BUT September 11, 2017 was NOT declared Peace & Prosperity Day and made a national holiday. So...please explain

Cam Mac @campmac111
03 February, 01:51
In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication
Perhaps it was, and it hasn't been publicly disclosed yet. Who knows?😄

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
03 February, 12:29
Wow, wow, wow! I need a drink badly.... this stuff is mind-blowing , just wow!!!!!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 February, 12:28
Now THAT is a tangent. 😍

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 February, 12:24
Jesus predicted the future. Jesus, in essence, could be considered a Time traveler. wonder how many there are in “reality“?

Cam Mac @campmac111
03 February, 01:48
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Good point. This makes me think about the angel who visited Daniel in answer to his prayer/fasting (Daniel 10:12) who seemed to be time traveling as well.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
03 February, 04:05
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Well the world was created THROUGH Jesus (says the Scriptures) who is the Word of God. The Word was then made flesh, which is Jesus, God in the flesh. God who is outside of time (time is man’s creation) is not a “time traveler”, he is everywhere present and fillest all things.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
03 February, 12:17
I was okay on this until Pence entered🤷‍♀️

Geez, I’m going back to my music...nuts...absolutely nuts🤪

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
03 February, 11:56
Not buying it. Pence can go back to whereever he came from... probably underneath a rock.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
03 February, 11:47
Is there a difference between a time traveler and a jumper?

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
08 February, 04:39
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I asked the question...

Rise For Freedom @RiseForFreedom
03 February, 11:33
I'm marking this one not twitter friendly. Not saying I don't believe or I do. Lots of theories out there. Heard this one before and its interesting.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
03 February, 11:33
A fascinating collection/thread.

The asserted Paul Ryan/Mike Pence is one cause for pause in this. Possible their asserted action was controlled to fail to place infiltrators into the cabal camp.

I would imagine that time travel has the potential to create huge mandela effects. It would be hard work. The Timeless TV series (2016-2018) did explore timeline change issues.

This does make me think back to the Baron Trump series of books by Ingersoll Lockwood