Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 February, 09:46
Time travel sounds like hard work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 February, 12:24
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Jesus predicted the future. Jesus, in essence, could be considered a Time traveler. wonder how many there are in “reality“?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
Well the world was created THROUGH Jesus (says the Scriptures) who is the Word of God. The Word was then made flesh, which is Jesus, God in the flesh. God who is outside of time (time is man’s creation) is not a “time traveler”, he is everywhere present and fillest all things.
04:05 PM - Feb 03, 2023
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RQLLQ in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 February, 05:00 (E)
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Jesus did know the future of his disciples though. That’s what I was alluding to.
Mathew 26:34
Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
05 February, 09:01
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Well that makes sense Jesus wpuld know the future considering he was God incarnate on Earth.