Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 February, 08:03
Our Dog, LINCOLN, has been Diagnosed with LIver Cancer and has Eaten Very Little for the Past Five Days; Even So, He is as Energetic as Ever and Does Not Seem to be in Pain.
We Purchased a TESLA BIOHEALER and He has been Sleeping Near it for 8 Hours a Night. I Am PRAYING that His Body is FASTING in Order to Eliminate the Cancer Cells.

I Am Asking for PRAYERS for LINCOLN. He is a Beautiful Sol. Everyone We Meet on a Walk Wants to Pet Him. And Even if He is Surrounded by Four Children Petting Him, He Remains Calm and Simply Relaxes and Receives the Love they are Giving Him.

We Also Live on a Busy Street and We have had Multiple People Roll Down their Windows when We are Walking Him and say "Nice Dog"

He LOVES Everyone and I Call Him My JESUS CHRIST DOG.

PLEASE PRAY FOR LINCOLN. THANKQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 February, 08:11
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
God, I come before you with a humble and contrite heart. I am asking favor for someone else and not myself. Please bring healing to Lincoln. Send an angel of protection over him and a healing frequency to remove the cancer. Please give comfort and healing to his family as well, as they wait your precious miracles.
In your name we pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 February, 08:35
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank You, My Brother, for Your Beautiful, Heartfelt Prayer!!!!
We Still Need to Make Arrangements to Meet Someday, since You Live so Close to Me. (No, I Did Not Forget)

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 February, 08:37
You are welcome!
Agreed! We will soon.
Be well, Craig.

Here is a PIC of Lincoln so You Can Visualize Him as You Pray. Thank Q Once Again for Your Wonderful Prayer.
09:04 PM - Feb 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 February, 03:50
Sending prayers for beautiful Lincoln
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
02 February, 09:31
Beautiful puppy! Prayers up for Lincoln.

02 February, 09:41
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
THANK Q!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 09:23
Awwh so precious!

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 February, 02:54

02 February, 07:42
In response reaper myer to his Publication
THANK Q!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 February, 02:51
🙏🙏🙏

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
02 February, 12:27
Prayers of healing being sent for Lincoln. Hugs to you , your family, & Lincoln.

02 February, 12:32
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication
THANK Q!

02 February, 12:17
THANK Q For Reposting My Prayer Re(Q)uest!

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
01 February, 09:48
Lincoln is beautiful. His eyes say he is sweet. Many healing prayers.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
01 February, 09:46
He is a very handsome. You are in my thoughts and prayers, Lincoln. I pray that your little body heals, sweet boy. 🙏💛

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
01 February, 09:41
💗💗🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
01 February, 09:40
Dear God in Heaven, please work your divine healing on sweet Lincoln, give him all the years you can, and take away all cancer and any pain. With our love, thank you God 🙏🏻💓💓💓

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
01 February, 09:38
A Herder?💙

01 February, 09:42
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
Not a Herder. He LOOKS Similar to a Border Collie but He is an AMERICAN ESKIMO/PAPILLION MIX.

Papillion's are/were Circus Dogs, so when you offer him a treat he jumps up and Spins Around a Couple of Times.

American Eskimos are also one of the most Companionable Dogs. It's Like You are Part of their Family and they are very Attentive to You and are Always with You when they are not Napping.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
01 February, 09:35
Father God please heal Lincoln

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 February, 09:34
🙏💗👍

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 February, 09:13
Prayers for Handsome Lincoln!! He is adorable!! 🙏❤️😍🙏