Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
Our Dog, LINCOLN, has been Diagnosed with LIver Cancer and has Eaten Very Little for the Past Five Days; Even So, He is as Energetic as Ever and Does Not Seem to be in Pain.
We Purchased a TESLA BIOHEALER and He has been Sleeping Near it for 8 Hours a Night. I Am PRAYING that His Body is FASTING in Order to Eliminate the Cancer Cells.

I Am Asking for PRAYERS for LINCOLN. He is a Beautiful Sol. Everyone We Meet on a Walk Wants to Pet Him. And Even if He is Surrounded by Four Children Petting Him, He Remains Calm and Simply Relaxes and Receives the Love they are Giving Him.

We Also Live on a Busy Street and We have had Multiple People Roll Down their Windows when We are Walking Him and say "Nice Dog"

He LOVES Everyone and I Call Him My JESUS CHRIST DOG.

PLEASE PRAY FOR LINCOLN. THANKQ
08:03 PM - Feb 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
12 April, 04:50
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏, Dear Father God, help our little friend to be completely healed of his illnesses. We ask this in Jesus's precious name .Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
06 February, 12:33
I suggest Fenbendazole, made for animals, parasitic which also works on that because slot of cancer is parasitic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 February, 03:25
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
THANK Q!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
06 February, 12:22
Liquid ivermectin may help too......praying for your puppy to have a full and speedy recovery!! :)

This is a farm in WY owned by Patriots - liquid ivermectin can be sprayed on the skin and absorbed quickly.

https://longhurstfarms.com...

06 February, 03:22
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
THANK Q!!!

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
03 February, 04:05
🙏🙏🙏

03 February, 04:29
In response Drs Spocky to his Publication
THANK Q!

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
03 February, 02:02
🙏🙏🙏

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
03 February, 01:13
🙏💓🙏

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
02 February, 10:17
Craig, am praying for you fur baby that God will hear all these heartfelt words. I am manifesting lots of years of running, jumping, barking, gnawing on bones and snuggling! I read through these messages and it warms my heart all the replys with prayers and suggestions. The people here on AU are the best in the world. Lincoln and you Craig have been truly blessed. I love you and Lincoln. jenny

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
02 February, 10:10
I have heard amazing results with Fenbendazole, antiparasitic dog wormer! For people and dogs!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
06 February, 12:34
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Take it myself !!

arba happihr @arba
02 February, 09:56
What about ivermectin it kills parasites causing this

arba happihr @arba
02 February, 09:56
🙏Dear God and angels please send Lincoln some healing energy
He is loved and cherished by so many
Thank you
amen🙏🙏🙏

03 February, 12:04
In response arba happihr to her Publication
THANK Q!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 February, 09:53
Prayers for your pooch. Start giving him MSM. I'm told it can cure many issues even for dogs. Not sure about the dosage. Probably depends on his weight.

03 February, 12:03
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
THANK Q!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 February, 08:02
Praying for Lincoln, and that the Tesla healing device is working for him.
🙏❤️🙏
#FamilyIsEverything
#prayerteam

02 February, 08:22
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
THANK Q! The Prayers Seem to be Working!

He Actually Ate a Small Bit of Food Today, after Basically Fasting for Five Days.

Even though he had very Minimal Food, He Only Lost 1/2 a Pound from when he was Weighed 7 Days Ago.

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
02 February, 06:58
Praying for your puppers 🙏🙏🙏🙌.

02 February, 07:16
In response Crazy Plant Llama to her Publication
THANK Q!

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
02 February, 05:29
I feed my dogs kelp meal and moringa for supplementation. The first thing I did was stop feeding commercial foods, even vet recommended. Started cooking for my dogs, who are working dogs. We grow or harvest much of our food. They are lean, mean energetic, playful, hard working, shiny, bright eyed, happy. Oh, and no vaccines, rare worming only if they need it. Rabies once in three years if forced to do so. We left the matrix a while ago which is a challenge. In it but not of it.

America First @AmericaFirst17
02 February, 09:53
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
Good for you. Always a good idea to cook for our fur-babies. Some go raw. That's not for me. But, I'm sure going raw is better than commercial "dog food."

Never needed them vaccines. All we need to do is say daily prayers over our fur-babies, love them and feed them right.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
02 February, 05:19
Praying for your sweet Lincoln!!! ❤️😕 Please keep us posted on how he’s doing!🙏🙏🙏🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
02 February, 05:16
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 February, 02:02
Sending Prayers for your wonderful pup, Lincoln. Praying he is healed and without pain. Dogs are truly the very best of souls!
❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

02 February, 05:07
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
THANK Q! I have been Emotionally Overwhelmed by the Intensity of the Healing Prayers that I have RECEIVED on Behalf of LINCOLN.
This Morning, while I was Responding to Everyone who Sent a Prayer, I Experienced a Buzzing in My Heart Chakra that was Extremely Powerful!
We are much, much more Powerful than we have been led to BE-"LIE"-VE!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 February, 01:40
So sorry to hear. My mom prays a lot! She will be praying for Lincoln. She always prays when I am sick.
Lord Jesus we pray for Lincoln and all the precious dogs who are ill and fighting cancer. Our dogs are a reflection of you Lord, even their name dog is a mirror reflection of you. We ask for supernatural healing for all the dogs that have brought us such joy and give us your kind of love; unconditional and everlasting. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
02 February, 09:30
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Amen

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 February, 12:57
🙏🙏🙏

02 February, 01:05
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
THANK Q!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
02 February, 11:38
prayer sent 🙏

02 February, 12:19
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
THANK Q!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
02 February, 11:23
Lifting up Lincoln!!! 🙏✨🐾✨🙏

02 February, 12:18
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
THANK Q!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
02 February, 11:12
🙏🙏🙏 I love you Lincoln. ♥️

02 February, 12:17
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
THANK Q! I Am Certain that LINCOLN Would Love You Too!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 February, 11:03
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 February, 11:02
Sending love and prayers for Lincoln 🙏💜🙏💜🙏

02 February, 12:14
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
THANK Q!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
02 February, 10:57
Prayers for Lincoln.

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
02 February, 10:46
Sending love and prayers for Lincoln

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
02 February, 10:35
Praying for Lincoln. 🙏

Cam Mac @campmac111
02 February, 10:27
Binding our prayers with all other good souls praying for the perfect healing of Craig's beloved dog, Lincoln. Thank You Good Lord for Your timely help in this matter. We appreciate it. Thy will be done, it is so, so it is.
🙏🙏🙏
P.S. The Tesla Biohealer sounds intriguing. 🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
02 February, 10:09
🙏💗🙏💗🙏

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 February, 09:50
Praying for Lincoln's divine healing and protection!

02 February, 09:55
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
THANK Q!