Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 February, 08:03
Our Dog, LINCOLN, has been Diagnosed with LIver Cancer and has Eaten Very Little for the Past Five Days; Even So, He is as Energetic as Ever and Does Not Seem to be in Pain.
We Purchased a TESLA BIOHEALER and He has been Sleeping Near it for 8 Hours a Night. I Am PRAYING that His Body is FASTING in Order to Eliminate the Cancer Cells.

I Am Asking for PRAYERS for LINCOLN. He is a Beautiful Sol. Everyone We Meet on a Walk Wants to Pet Him. And Even if He is Surrounded by Four Children Petting Him, He Remains Calm and Simply Relaxes and Receives the Love they are Giving Him.

We Also Live on a Busy Street and We have had Multiple People Roll Down their Windows when We are Walking Him and say "Nice Dog"

He LOVES Everyone and I Call Him My JESUS CHRIST DOG.

PLEASE PRAY FOR LINCOLN. THANKQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
God, I come before you with a humble and contrite heart. I am asking favor for someone else and not myself. Please bring healing to Lincoln. Send an angel of protection over him and a healing frequency to remove the cancer. Please give comfort and healing to his family as well, as they wait your precious miracles.
In your name we pray.
08:11 PM - Feb 01, 2023
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 February, 09:23
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 February, 08:35
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank You, My Brother, for Your Beautiful, Heartfelt Prayer!!!!
We Still Need to Make Arrangements to Meet Someday, since You Live so Close to Me. (No, I Did Not Forget)

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 February, 08:37
You are welcome!
Agreed! We will soon.
Be well, Craig.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 February, 08:38
God is good all the time and all the time God is.