jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
Hello frens. My brother has large lung mass. He is down to 120 lbs. He has decided not to do chemo and radiation and wants to try natural treatments. He lives 800 miles away from me. He is going to come stay with me for a month to get his regimen down and try and gain weight. I am trying to come up with my plan. We are only manifesting a good outcome!!! Does anyone know of reputable place to buy Fenbendazole/Panacur C/ and laetrile? I know that Ivermectin would work too. I have some chlorine dioxide but I don't think he will drink it because the taste is horrible. Also, any natural/effective suggestions on treating lung cancer successfully? We are using lemon water too. Vitamins, supplements, any suggestions would be really appreciated. Love to all of you!
03:36 PM - Feb 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
07 February, 07:57
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
I watched an older clip of a Doctor who said hydrogen peroxide sprayed on the skin where a tumor was, inside or out would heal it. idk but at this point it wouldn't harm him any to try it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 February, 08:05
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
We just applied some hydrogen peroxide to his body! Thank you for confirming this!!! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danielle Hassett @Dani58171
01 February, 05:29
I don’t know where you live, but I do know a place called the Hoxsey biomedical clinic. It’s the only place I would go if I was diagnosed with cancer very reasonable pricing look up their website. I have a family friend that went there stage four terminal that was seven years ago. They are still with us. Good vibes and prayers always!

01 February, 05:31
In response Danielle Hassett to her Publication
I will look into it. Thank you for the suggestion. I would absolutely do it but money is going to be a big issue. Thanks again.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
01 February, 05:20
TheHappyHealingStore.com for fenben. ApricotPower.com for apricot or but bitter raw kernels and crush them. they work better being crushed. Fucoidan...Fucoidan Force brand. MMS/CDS. to learn about it...https://theuniversalantido...

01 February, 05:29
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Thank you so much, it is really appreciated. I have lots of planning to do. I don't want to overdue it.

laura rosario @Lauracr
01 February, 04:59
Drink Collidal silver and use in a Nebulizer to Along with all this other Amazing information

01 February, 05:01
In response laura rosario to her Publication
What are we putting in the nebulizer?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
01 February, 04:34

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
01 February, 04:22
this is going to CURE him completely...cheap easy miraculous....IVM paste --i want to shout this from rooftops!!! please please listen to Danny show tonight so much info 🙏🙏❤️https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

01 February, 05:00
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Ivermectin is on our list. Hubby and I had been using it for 4 mos and felt the ivermectin quality had decreased. (the enemy messed with it to make it ineffective???)

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
01 February, 04:21
🙏🙏🙏

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
01 February, 04:20

01 February, 05:03
In response Michele Q17 to her Publication
Thank you for all your great suggestions!

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
01 February, 04:19
My wife and I are doing a regiment for our son.
Fenben was purchased this morning from tractor supply but there is another supplement (milk thistle or Tudca) you need to buy and take to aid your liver in processing it
Melatonin / dark room when he sleeps
Vitamin c IV.
Turmeric.

01 February, 05:06
In response Bubba Obbs to his Publication
I called about IV therapy a little while ago. Price is reasonable and they would taylor the IV to his specific needs! I was surprised the price was so reasonable. Thank you for your info!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
01 February, 04:17
You might try alldaychemist.com or privetpharma
I've ordered Ivermectin from both, and the prices were very good. They're both in India, and Privet came in 2 weeks, all day Chemist took nearly 4 weeks! God bless you and your brother, I'll be praying for you!!! 🙏🙏🙏

01 February, 05:09
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Thank you so much! Appreciated

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
01 February, 04:16
Also worth checking into is Dr Joe Dispenaz's work. Many people accomplishing extraordinary healing thru accessing a greater aspect of their very own minds.
https://rumble.com/v27hegw...

01 February, 05:13
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
We will definately listen to this!!! I have heard that we can heal our bodies because we have God in us! Thank you so much.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
01 February, 04:16
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

alan candt @candtalan
01 February, 04:15
chlorine dioxide as CDS is easier and not at all so nasty taste. But if taste is that problem is he really wanting to improve(?)
God bless you

01 February, 05:15
In response alan candt to his Publication
Its more like he is ten rather than 62 LOL I agree with you wholeheartedly. Thank you so much

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
01 February, 04:11
🙏 Praying for Healing 💔

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
HCQ might be another great option. I can purchase it from my dentist--no prescription required so maybe there is someone near you for acquiring it.

https://ugetube.com/watch/...

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
01 February, 04:04
He really should consider the MMS/CDS protocols.
You should be able to pick up Panacur (Fenbendazole) at Tractor supply or any feed/livestock store.
Make sure to add 25-50mg of elemental zinc as it acts as an ionosphore to penetrate cells. Also 5000IU's Vit D3, and slowly increase your Ester Vit C IU's to 10,000.

Rubbing Hydrogen Peroxide on the skin will penetrate into the bloodstream.
Here is a list of beneficial supplements. Will add more in replys below...
🖲Magnesium — plays many crucial roles in the body, such as supporting muscle & nerve function and energy production.

🖲NAC — (a precursor to glutathione) provides a variety of protective antioxidant effects, block damages to DNA, strengthening all organs, including the brain — dissolves mucus, improves breathing & respiratory problems. NAC powers up the immune system, boosting antibodies, increasing glutathione, which fights disease & aging. NAC has been around for decades, proven to be very safe, with NO SIDE EFFECTS.

01 February, 04:08
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
🖲Black Cumin Seed Oil — is natural alternative for Ivermectin. Nigella sativa has been used as traditional medicine for centuries. The oil from its seeds are effective against many diseases like cancer, cardiovascular complications, diabetes, asthma, kidney disease — also effective against cancer in blood system, lung, kidney, liver, prostate, breast, cervix & skin.

🖲Fulvic Acid & Shilajit — have long been used in traditional medicine & reduces inflammation and boost immunity. Fulvic acid has been well studied for its effects on immune health and inflammation. Improve disease resistance, increase your immune defenses, fight inflammation, chronic diseases & enhance antioxidant activity.

🖲Bio-Fibrin — is a proteolytic enzyme (a process known as proteolysis - help dissolve proteins. There are over 700 identified human enzymes, and each enzyme has a specific biochemical reaction involving a specific substance.

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Activated Charcoal, Chlorophyll, Chlorella, Spirulina, Irish Sea Moss, C-60, Power Immunity, Infrared Sauna, Green Tea, Alkaline Water, Probiotics, Cinnamon & Raw Honey, Avocado, Garlic, Turmeric, Cilantro, Ginger, Cruciferous vegetables & leafy greens are also great detoxes for the body.

May God bless the both of you with a speedy recovery. 🙏

Only followers of this user (CCC1111) can see their posts

Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 February, 04:02
🙏🙏🙏

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
01 February, 04:01
🙏💗🙏

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
01 February, 04:01
See comment with Joe Tippen protocol
Happy Healing Store for FeBen try to get the bio one that is made for the body to absorb if not eat with a fat like mushroom tea and coconut oil turkey tail or Chaga
FIL cured lung cancer. Been 1 year alive when they gave him weeks to a few months
Essiac tea too
Get on Telegram and subscribe to natural healing channels search topic and look through the comments
God Bless

01 February, 04:05
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
Is F/L fenbendazole? thank you for the advice.

Lily B.... @LilyB
01 February, 03:59
I purchased Panacur (Fenben) for parasite cleanse from a farm supply store in the dog med section. I was considering purchasing Fenben pills for humans but kept coming from across warnings to avoid it.
https://t.me/naturalhealth...
Joe Tippens Cancer Protocol &Fenben
https://i2b.us/fenbendazol...
https://healnavigator.com/...

Only followers of this user (DebbersB) can see their posts

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
01 February, 03:56
Sending prayers.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
01 February, 03:52
Intravenous Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy.

I've had it done. You lay on a table, they hook up a needle to the arm for half an hour. It clears the lungs out within two months. Don't know about a mass, but can't help but think it would affect that as well.

Not so easy to find, but here's a place with a read on it. I had mine done in Whole Health in Houston years ago.

Read up:

https://www.thenaturalchoi...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 February, 03:55
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Fenbendazole attacks tumors. Pill or paste form, paste is best for these antiparasitics. Amazon has them.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
01 February, 03:52
If I come across some suggestions, I will pass them on. Have you looked into herbs that help with lungs or tumors & also the frequency they put out? Maybe listening to the frequency of those plants may help (I know there is an app for this). I started looking into this a while ago & stopped meaning to go back to it.
🙏♥️🙏 So much positivity. Hugs.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
01 February, 03:51
Black seed oil

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 February, 03:50
Will be praying for your brother…it’s the best antidote I know of. I pray that God leads you to answers for your above questions and that He shows you His immeasurable love and grace by healing your brother completely and granting you both His all consuming peace. God bless you🙏❤️🙏

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
01 February, 03:50
Prayers fren.. ❤️🙏
Laetrile I buy in Amazon

01 February, 04:55
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Thank you so much!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
01 February, 03:43
❤🙏🙏🙏