jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
01 February, 03:36
Hello frens. My brother has large lung mass. He is down to 120 lbs. He has decided not to do chemo and radiation and wants to try natural treatments. He lives 800 miles away from me. He is going to come stay with me for a month to get his regimen down and try and gain weight. I am trying to come up with my plan. We are only manifesting a good outcome!!! Does anyone know of reputable place to buy Fenbendazole/Panacur C/ and laetrile? I know that Ivermectin would work too. I have some chlorine dioxide but I don't think he will drink it because the taste is horrible. Also, any natural/effective suggestions on treating lung cancer successfully? We are using lemon water too. Vitamins, supplements, any suggestions would be really appreciated. Love to all of you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 @RachelT
this is going to CURE him completely...cheap easy miraculous....IVM paste --i want to shout this from rooftops!!! please please listen to Danny show tonight so much info 🙏🙏❤️https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...
04:22 PM - Feb 01, 2023
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
01 February, 05:00
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Ivermectin is on our list. Hubby and I had been using it for 4 mos and felt the ivermectin quality had decreased. (the enemy messed with it to make it ineffective???)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396