jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
01 February, 03:36
Hello frens. My brother has large lung mass. He is down to 120 lbs. He has decided not to do chemo and radiation and wants to try natural treatments. He lives 800 miles away from me. He is going to come stay with me for a month to get his regimen down and try and gain weight. I am trying to come up with my plan. We are only manifesting a good outcome!!! Does anyone know of reputable place to buy Fenbendazole/Panacur C/ and laetrile? I know that Ivermectin would work too. I have some chlorine dioxide but I don't think he will drink it because the taste is horrible. Also, any natural/effective suggestions on treating lung cancer successfully? We are using lemon water too. Vitamins, supplements, any suggestions would be really appreciated. Love to all of you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
alan candt @candtalan
chlorine dioxide as CDS is easier and not at all so nasty taste. But if taste is that problem is he really wanting to improve(?)
God bless you
04:15 PM - Feb 01, 2023
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Only people mentioned by candtalan in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
01 February, 05:15
In response alan candt to his Publication
Its more like he is ten rather than 62 LOL I agree with you wholeheartedly. Thank you so much

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396