jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
01 February, 03:36
Hello frens. My brother has large lung mass. He is down to 120 lbs. He has decided not to do chemo and radiation and wants to try natural treatments. He lives 800 miles away from me. He is going to come stay with me for a month to get his regimen down and try and gain weight. I am trying to come up with my plan. We are only manifesting a good outcome!!! Does anyone know of reputable place to buy Fenbendazole/Panacur C/ and laetrile? I know that Ivermectin would work too. I have some chlorine dioxide but I don't think he will drink it because the taste is horrible. Also, any natural/effective suggestions on treating lung cancer successfully? We are using lemon water too. Vitamins, supplements, any suggestions would be really appreciated. Love to all of you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
See comment with Joe Tippen protocol
Happy Healing Store for FeBen try to get the bio one that is made for the body to absorb if not eat with a fat like mushroom tea and coconut oil turkey tail or Chaga
FIL cured lung cancer. Been 1 year alive when they gave him weeks to a few months
Essiac tea too
Get on Telegram and subscribe to natural healing channels search topic and look through the comments
God Bless
04:01 PM - Feb 01, 2023
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BlueMangoes in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
01 February, 04:05
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
Is F/L fenbendazole? thank you for the advice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 February, 04:14
Father In Law sorry

01 February, 04:16
Also I was informed that FenBen might overload the liver monitor urine output and any yellowing of the skin or eyes
Recommendation is to take a break on a few days off a few days. With my FIL he kept going didn't stop no issues