Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
31 January, 07:23
Inflamed Lymph Nodes, Bright Spots in Mammogram Following MRNA Vaccine
January 27, 2023

62 year-old female went in for a routine bone density test and a mammogram today and answered all the pre-screen questions. After the mammogram, had a question — just a gut feeling.

“Why did you ask if I had been vaccinated and in which arm?”
The tech said, “Let me show you.”

The mammogram was up on the computer screen — with five bright spots! The tech explained that the spots were lymph nodes that inflame post-Covid vaccine! She said at first Radiologists were referring back to the PCP to rule out infection. Then they started biopsies. Finally, they determined that the inflamed lymph nodes were a result of the Covid vaccine!

I asked her how long this will last. Her somber answer was, “We just don’t know.”

How can this not be in the news?

My most regretted vaccine was in March of 2021.
We thought we were doing the right thing

Why are we not hearing about it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 January, 07:34
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
AND NEVER let them squish your tits, ladies, FK that, NO way, heard even local the "local benefit cancer place was triples" but wtf do I know then told bout the rest, like every place, all fkn ruses for death and trafficking for devils all that shit. SO just don't go to devil places, MY prayer is that they EO the living SHIT out of those places, and install med beds. IDK> always thought that was the most logical approach, smarter not harder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
YES! Mammograms can cause injury to tissue. Last one i had, about 6 or 7 years ago, I made the technician stop the procedure and walked out. It had NEVER been that tight, Mercy Hospital, Hot springs! Still mad to think about it. Lifetime of these stupid tissue-injuring tests!

Glad I never went to a doctor for a little pain here or there, as I do have a small tumor for over 20 years now, caused by a wire bra that broke when I was young. I kept wearing it as part of an outdoor costume gig (Tx Renaissance Festival) until I threw it away.

Because I was a performer my entire life, I was surrounded by alternative health people - actors doing up to 8/shows a week can't get sick when there's not an understudy. Show goes on.

Med Beds will fix it, but there are so many cures now.

Don't get mammograms, ladies.
07:47 PM - Jan 31, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
Faye Muth @abundanceacres
31 January, 09:15
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
My understanding is that the so called wellness tests, PSA, mammogram, and Pap smear are very useless for what they are intended. They are part of the “system.” And if you go in for a test, and you have insurance, it seems they find things wrong with you. They have the control. We are getting better info these days and a much better chance. JMO

31 January, 09:44
In response Faye Muth to her Publication

Mary Lennox @Veritable
31 January, 08:11
My doctor suggested that I should have a mammogram. I told him to sign me up when the screening for testicular cancer is for men to squish their testes between two plates. He hasn't asked me since.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 January, 07:57 (E)
I worked in the radiology department of a major hospital for 6 years. You don't need to pancake your breasts with radiation on the regular. You should know your body better than anyone....it's your skinsuit.

Hospitals are filled with satanist...[they] feed off your pain and fear.
#BlessUp

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
31 January, 09:35
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
💗👍...Hey Divine !!...how are you brother !!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
31 January, 09:43
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Good post. More and more I hear things like they are suggesting amputation for things that can heal naturally with time- so many sick "doctors".

Women who are concerned should learn prevention starting with stress reduction, detox, and alkalizing.

A non-invasive, no side effects and even earlier detection method is thermography.

Please realize that cancer comes and goes in everyone's body without us even knowing it. Just because a bit shows up doesn't mean people have to run off for chemo. Often, reducing stress and cleaning up the diet, and getting alkaline is enough to turn it around and allow the immune system to get back on top again.

You can also find an AO Scan practitioner and get a remote scan. -

https://aoscan.com/

Thermography-

31 January, 07:52
Same freaks cutting off young girls breasts to destroy them via that DEVIL ancient trans to their own shit now trying on the masses, want to do that to women. YEP>

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 January, 07:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
[they] need to be exterminated.