Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Inflamed Lymph Nodes, Bright Spots in Mammogram Following MRNA Vaccine
January 27, 2023

62 year-old female went in for a routine bone density test and a mammogram today and answered all the pre-screen questions. After the mammogram, had a question — just a gut feeling.

“Why did you ask if I had been vaccinated and in which arm?”
The tech said, “Let me show you.”

The mammogram was up on the computer screen — with five bright spots! The tech explained that the spots were lymph nodes that inflame post-Covid vaccine! She said at first Radiologists were referring back to the PCP to rule out infection. Then they started biopsies. Finally, they determined that the inflamed lymph nodes were a result of the Covid vaccine!

I asked her how long this will last. Her somber answer was, “We just don’t know.”

How can this not be in the news?

My most regretted vaccine was in March of 2021.
We thought we were doing the right thing

Why are we not hearing about it?
07:23 PM - Jan 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 February, 11:52
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
scrolling thru TS comments....found this one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
31 January, 08:33
I have never allowed or accepted a "mammogram". Stupid shit---> 50 pounds of pressure AND radiation on tender glands is obviously DEADLY... and not "prevention". We learned at children, "An apple a day keeps the doctor ..... AWAY". The apple was less of an interest, I always took the keeping the "doctor" away as LAW. NOR do I sit and play with my breasts "looking for lumps". Bitchez, mammary glands are nothing BUT lumps. Seek and ye shall find, if you look for lumps, you're going to find them and then you're asking for a screwed mind, leading to fear. It's a setup. People are VOLUNTEERING for "colonoscopies" and whatnot, it's insane.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
31 January, 09:31
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
👍

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
31 January, 09:36
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
No scope for me they have tried but I refuse and tell the doctors I am not sick and have no symptoms why would I let you molest me ?
Just say NO. Its more of the pharma scam

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 January, 07:34
AND NEVER let them squish your tits, ladies, FK that, NO way, heard even local the "local benefit cancer place was triples" but wtf do I know then told bout the rest, like every place, all fkn ruses for death and trafficking for devils all that shit. SO just don't go to devil places, MY prayer is that they EO the living SHIT out of those places, and install med beds. IDK> always thought that was the most logical approach, smarter not harder.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 January, 07:37
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Could I put names to this movement, strategically, OF course not, but now here we are TRUMP LANDSLIDE> Barry S pussified illuminati creation I did hear about pre net, AND FK THAT cause mad af I was like FK in my twenties, love just chilling and here it fkn goes this stuff, AS I was like already fkn asking my parents to leave me in GUAM< fk these devil mofos at the GITMO what a colossal fkn waste of our time, bet.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
31 January, 07:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
YES! Mammograms can cause injury to tissue. Last one i had, about 6 or 7 years ago, I made the technician stop the procedure and walked out. It had NEVER been that tight, Mercy Hospital, Hot springs! Still mad to think about it. Lifetime of these stupid tissue-injuring tests!

Glad I never went to a doctor for a little pain here or there, as I do have a small tumor for over 20 years now, caused by a wire bra that broke when I was young. I kept wearing it as part of an outdoor costume gig (Tx Renaissance Festival) until I threw it away.

Because I was a performer my entire life, I was surrounded by alternative health people - actors doing up to 8/shows a week can't get sick when there's not an understudy. Show goes on.

Med Beds will fix it, but there are so many cures now.

Don't get mammograms, ladies.