Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 January, 02:49
Orion is Home

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 02:52
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Home :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
28 January, 12:33
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
He is just a really fun guy who just wants to love everyone--a giant teddy bear if you ask me--maybe a Carebear Patriot, maybe flying UFO pita chickens, or maybe 22 Mr. or maybe ET...who knows really, but does it matter? This "human" is the MAGICAL MEDICINE MAN--and he has LOVE to provide--sorry it has been so all over the place with energy, but our children were kidnapped by an abuser and pedophiles and the police department won't do a thing about it...So we had to go on the defensive--and in the meantime, we are angry that people are sitting on anon up and not making the correct decisions to thank PRESIDENT TRUMP for his sacrifice--I even had prepared a post for everyone to use--so they didn't have to think tooo much, Trump just wants to know his team, his warriors, who they are outside of politics, and Flynn too--they are all "people" here on Earth until the day we depart--but it doesn't mean in the meantime, we can't make this a more peaceful and balance arena with respect and Love

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
28 January, 01:03
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
I am about to share the last couple hours with u in video clips of how I maintain my flow and inner peace--I ignore all messages, and notifications, and I look down for nothing unless I feel spiritually called--the song on the playlist now--oh me g! Anyways--Music tends to guide my innerstanding while alone--I literally have been sitting mostly in silence for the last 7 days and that is why I have been so flooping grumpy--plus I have been weaning myself off of ALL pharmaceuticals including Lithium, Gabapentin (for anxiety) and Adderall. I only took Adderall 2x in the last 7 days, but I can still glow pretty quickly--I actually need the Adderall because it slows down my brain enough to hone in and focus on the right things--also it is not upper to me, it calms me down because otherwise my brain is thinking 1000x a second and no thought gets fired off accurately and I become anxious. They began with Vyvanse which made me weepy and emotion-she switched to Adderall and we found the sync.