Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 January, 02:49
Orion is Home

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 02:52
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Home :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
28 January, 12:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

He is just a really fun guy who just wants to love everyone--a giant teddy bear if you ask me--maybe a Carebear Patriot, maybe flying UFO pita chickens, or maybe 22 Mr. or maybe ET...who knows really, but does it matter? This "human" is the MAGICAL MEDICINE MAN--and he has LOVE to provide--sorry it has been so all over the place with energy, but our children were kidnapped by an abuser and pedophiles and the police department won't do a thing about it...So we had to go on the defensive--and in the meantime, we are angry that people are sitting on anon up and not making the correct decisions to thank PRESIDENT TRUMP for his sacrifice--I even had prepared a post for everyone to use--so they didn't have to think tooo much, Trump just wants to know his team, his warriors, who they are outside of politics, and Flynn too--they are all "people" here on Earth until the day we depart--but it doesn't mean in the meantime, we can't make this a more peaceful and balance arena with respect and Love
12:33 AM - Jan 28, 2023
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply
28 January, 01:03
I am about to share the last couple hours with u in video clips of how I maintain my flow and inner peace--I ignore all messages, and notifications, and I look down for nothing unless I feel spiritually called--the song on the playlist now--oh me g! Anyways--Music tends to guide my innerstanding while alone--I literally have been sitting mostly in silence for the last 7 days and that is why I have been so flooping grumpy--plus I have been weaning myself off of ALL pharmaceuticals including Lithium, Gabapentin (for anxiety) and Adderall. I only took Adderall 2x in the last 7 days, but I can still glow pretty quickly--I actually need the Adderall because it slows down my brain enough to hone in and focus on the right things--also it is not upper to me, it calms me down because otherwise my brain is thinking 1000x a second and no thought gets fired off accurately and I become anxious. They began with Vyvanse which made me weepy and emotion-she switched to Adderall and we found the sync.

28 January, 01:09
I realistically and have nothing to hide on my PC--and anything found that is not in alignment with me as a person is due to fighting back against a spiritual battle unknown on the Earthly realms--this war is a war on the mind, Satan is very real and he has been clogging up our feeds of information with attacks on frequency--Remember as Tesla, our teacher, who is wise beyond his years (a gift from God) says that everything is based upon frequency, energy and vibration--this is the truth--Tesla was more into the scientific nature of things, but he still believed in our divine creator, as I would call him, the master designer--the ascended master Yoda who is on this Earth walking as man, but people have no idea due to indoctrination. I was taught by a fellow leader/teacher (you can find him on TS as Glad Again) that the accurate representation would be the Geneva version of 1599, not the King James version which was corrupted by the Vatican--we all know these truths through Q. Let's sync