Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 January, 09:58
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
America Before: The Key to Earth’s Lost Civilisation, by Graham Hancock - YouTube

https://grahamhancock.com/america-before/Graham Hancock's new book, published 2019, is the New York Times top 10 nonfiction bestseller "America Before: The K...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 January, 08:07
I saw the video with him last night. Jay Weidner mentioned his name and he was talking about this specifically. sync

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 January, 08:07
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
:)

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
27 January, 07:41
Graham Hancock
Lots of rabbit holes.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
27 January, 09:32
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
🤔

Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 January, 10:40
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
I read that book in the middle "Message Of The Sphynx" ...and it blew my mind. Orthodox teaching is so ridiculous. Graham presents his points well. For me it was like page after page of confirmation. Made sense....the lies do not.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
27 January, 07:34
My hacked phone won’t allow me to play the video.😔
All i know is I don’t belong here.
And I don’t know how to send a distress signal.
🥲

27 January, 07:37
In response True North to her Publication
My snip starts ~ 3:50 min mark. Hope you can open this :)

https://youtu.be/G9Voa3fkj...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
27 January, 06:08
in essence, hell is not eternal, but a place where you have to go do time until you either come back here or go to heaven.

the choice has always been yours

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
27 January, 04:57
Very cool. I live very close to the ones in moundville, AL. Its neat to see in person.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 January, 04:45
Still wishing to find my Tribe that wants to talk about our family may the Great Awakening happen one day soon .

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
27 January, 06:58
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 January, 01:31
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
27 January, 04:11

27 January, 04:23
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
lol

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
27 January, 04:11
Job 38:31
“Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades? Can you loosen Orion’s belt?

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
27 January, 04:06

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 January, 02:57
format unsupported by my browser lol. how is sthi still a thing

27 January, 03:38
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
lol

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
27 January, 02:55
Always drawn to...

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
27 January, 05:39
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Me too.
I always love when the belt of "Oh Ryan" makes its appearance!
I bet you cant figure out my first name.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 02:52
Home :)

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
28 January, 12:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts