Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 January, 02:49
Orion is Home

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
28 January, 12:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 January, 12:33
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
He is just a really fun guy who just wants to love everyone--a giant teddy bear if you ask me--maybe a Carebear Patriot, maybe flying UFO pita chickens, or maybe 22 Mr. or maybe ET...who knows really, but does it matter? This "human" is the MAGICAL MEDICINE MAN--and he has LOVE to provide--sorry it has been so all over the place with energy, but our children were kidnapped by an abuser and pedophiles and the police department won't do a thing about it...So we had to go on the defensive--and in the meantime, we are angry that people are sitting on anon up and not making the correct decisions to thank PRESIDENT TRUMP for his sacrifice--I even had prepared a post for everyone to use--so they didn't have to think tooo much, Trump just wants to know his team, his warriors, who they are outside of politics, and Flynn too--they are all "people" here on Earth until the day we depart--but it doesn't mean in the meantime, we can't make this a more peaceful and balance arena with respect and Love

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 January, 11:25
Hi, VK. Guess what my daughter in laws and I had to drink at this awesome Mexican restaurant we found in Colorado this evening?

In honor of VK & FryDay,
Spicy Margaritas
and we all agreed they were the best we have ever had.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 January, 11:00
I just looked at M42 through my binoculars. What a spectacular site.
Comet C/2022 E3 (ZTF), not so much.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 January, 10:20
but, i have questions, like they were not evil and slave owners and demolished by God? as in Jesus/God/Holy Spirit ?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 January, 10:20
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
i know crazy advanced...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 January, 10:16
im not real good at these numbers but these are cool to me. all so mind blowing!

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 January, 07:57
VK, are you human? alien? I know you are a good being..just curious. Cant wait to see you no matter what.

27 January, 09:54
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Hmm...what if we are all just spiritual beings having a human experience--and somewhere out there in the vast universe, there is an uniQ-YOU-niQ-verse designed for each of us as individuals--and Earth was more of a training facility of how we would plan our upcoming departure to our new homeland--not all tribes will be together on the same planet and that is why the Earth experience can feel so foreign, is because--we are not meant to stay boxed to one solution--Perhaps, some are legitimately Earthlings and this is their home planet--but the universe needs people on Earth--that is where all the children are initially born then placed on the appropriate planet once the guardian's of the galaxy battle has commenced--we basically earn our keys to our very specific kingdom--the one we manifested for ourselves. That is why it is so fluffing important to be 100% percent authentic in truth, God already knows our hearts, it is time to show the world our sparkle and not worry about the outcome.

27 January, 10:02
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
You know what, I cannot wait to see YOU! I would love to meet everyone who has played a role in this Great Awakening...It was hard in the beginning, right? We were basically tiny simba's ready to be kings and Nala's ready to be Queens and our mighty voice was ready to rawr and we were not there yet--we had to stand up against the deep state and didn't it feel more comfortable as an anon, because no one could harm you if they didn't know who you are--I mean, there is truth in that, but the deep state can still access our IP addresses and locations no matter what--so understanding we are constantly being monitored, makes us understand it really doesn't matter in the ende. I have literally learned to use all the enemy's tools against them and fought back with my own face on earth, my celestial beings, my pokemon, my cartoon aliens--everything and my name changes often...I'd like to take ownership of my real name again and stop playing games--People know my Earth name yes--NOT the truth

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 January, 07:43
🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 January, 07:41
😃👍❤️🙏✝️💥

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 January, 07:10
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 January, 07:49
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
🥰💫🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
27 January, 06:15
I've been told that I am originally from Orion. So, this interests me.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
27 January, 06:10
https://www.britannica.com...
VK, I was told many years ago my soul is from Vega star system.

Miss. Messina @Messina
27 January, 05:25
not sure if this is weird or not ,but if every time you see Orion and you have that smile, Calling it Home ! I kinda am curious as to what home is to you ,and whatever home is to you ,I wanna know what that is because you are the kindest person I’ve ever met on the Internet .

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
27 January, 04:45
we are still waiting for the I Worked on ET movie life story

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 January, 04:30
M42

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
28 January, 12:22
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
is this why i see 42 everywhere?

i did a whole thread on it becuase i see it so much..

https://twitter.com/dman72...

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 January, 03:09
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 03:58
So then perhaps that is why when Nana had my NDE I did not see any tunnels or bright light stuff, none of that, just shot right out into space, like right out into the universe, boom Earth was in rearview mirror in a flash.
Was i headed home until I opened my big mouth about helping my family and others to understand what was really important in life and got zapped right back to the hospital bed?

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
27 January, 08:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
❤️🙏And I certainly am grateful you opened that mouth of yours and returned!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 January, 03:54
I saved this a long time ago, VK. :)

Thank you, for sharing something so beautiful —
Home.

The M42 Nebula of Orion is a star factory, located in the Milky Way, below Orion’s Belt. Hope I have that right.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
27 January, 04:48
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I was thinking about this post just last night - trying to remember the exact wording. Thank you!! It has been an exceptionally clear few days in Nor Cal and i have been marveling at the stars late at night so much beauty in the firmament!!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
27 January, 03:41
WWG1WGA

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 January, 03:37
Home...
It is the yellow one.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 January, 03:44
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Gdy Charlie😎
My Favorite Color, Always has been.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 January, 07:20
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
My first CD had stars in the night sky as the imagery within the inside fold. I would always sign my CDs, “Never lose your sense of wonder“. My old remodeled school bus/tour bus was air brushed with planets and nebulas as well. Not necessarily who I am now, that era was in my 20’s but… No coincidences!

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 January, 03:01
VK if we are on that 13 month calendar that begins on April 1. Is tomorrow 11/22?

1776 ... @IGG1776
27 January, 02:53
👊