Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 January, 11:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily B.... @LilyB
This video was shared with me on Telegram this a.m. along with the following message...
"Has anyone seen this?
Unreal.
(My friend edited out her credentials in the beginning so she could send the video..."
https://t.me/+Nt--CW0Uu9Fl...
11:50 AM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LilyB in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
26 January, 07:17
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Wait until the people are allowed to watch this.
There will be major panic
I hope I am on a different time line
OWNED!!!
😬🤢
These people will not be safe to be around. They will no longer be human. Now what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
26 January, 01:06
Carrie. That's why they tried to kill her.

Iam Mie @iammiele
26 January, 01:05
☹️🤬I have heard of the of the reduction in the WBC counts/production previously and let's not forget the huge increase in cancers now - which unfortunately, I have seen happening around me.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 January, 12:01
So we pure bloods are some of the smartest fookers to ever live. Fact!

American Patriot @Onthelake21
26 January, 02:08
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
🇺🇲👊🇺🇸 ... My family and me are "Pure Bloods " and will remain so!