Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Eric Big E, e. @bigebiz
08 February, 02:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SOLID

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
08 February, 05:29
CIA and three letter Agencies have been quietly Infiltrated long ago...

IT IS QUR TURN Bitches~~ BOOM💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
08 February, 05:39
"Read it again. Let it sink in good"
So besides other things, it feels like we're being fine tuned in the art of discenment?
Perhaps we need only a certain pecentage
of us to be fully there? That this specific percentage will switch the rest in the collective mind eg We don't have to have an equal amount of salt to amount of water in order for it to be called salt water.
Well one thing is for sure – we're not giving up.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 February, 04:23
Anons are GOOD at flipping things...

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 February, 01:51

Rise For Freedom @RiseForFreedom
08 February, 01:21
But if half the country thinks what is true is actually false and the other half recognizes it as truth, we will keep fighting each other until enough wake up.

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
08 February, 12:52
I vowed my whole life to take down those that hurt our children and while I've been struggling myself, I've kept it to myself! I bought a home and my boss knew it but then decided to let me go after I closed. I still have chose to still fight because there are those far worse off than me! I will fight until the day I die even if it kills me first! Who knows maybe it will, but I will never give up! I have faith and I know faith will get me through! Your songs on Spotify have kept me sane! Love You VK!
Thank you for everything! God Bless!

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
07 February, 11:56

America Love Trump @AmericaLoveTru1
08 February, 10:36
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
just watched. thanks for sharing! everyone needs to watch this! it's not over

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
07 February, 11:19
I noticed that was the main theme of all of the commercials tonight.

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
08 February, 12:12
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
What do you mean? I guess i should have been paying attention instead of destroying my kitchen making a candlemaking wax disaster scene.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
07 February, 10:05
Praying for everyone while we wait for the rest to wake up. God I hope its soon.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 February, 09:33

Autmama 123 @autmama
07 February, 09:22
Anyone else think this game is taped and not live?

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
07 February, 09:15
From the little I've seen (on here) many Anons are missing (the fact) the Light is within our own hands. #CHOOSEWISELY

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
07 February, 09:11

08 February, 12:15
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
Truth Conquers all Things... This is beautiful. That is going on my wall. 🙏

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
07 February, 09:05
I was kinda hoping that DJT was going to have all the MSM seized and taken over for treason, then use the airwaves to broadcast the truth. Us red-pilled don't need it, but the sleeping rest will only believe something if their @#$*& TVs say so. In that scenario, the inverse of Casey's words come true.

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
07 February, 08:59

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
07 February, 08:57
APL 👀

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
07 February, 08:55
Like FISA 😎

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 February, 08:55
We will never stop seeking the truth

Amethyst Agitator @Sheila_The_Great
07 February, 08:54
Anyone else catch the clip right after the halftime show when they were admiring the skyline, then cut away really fast? The skyline had a mountain!!! There are no mountains in Tampa Bay!

Joe Jay @joejay3000
08 February, 12:42
In response Amethyst Agitator to her Publication
Can anyone from the Tampa area confirm if there was a game played there?

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
08 February, 05:27
In response Amethyst Agitator to her Publication
I'm in Kiwiland and don't know your back yard ,, but this came in earlier from George. No mountains but not 360 ,, some other things that locals may know. Nice lil flyover at the Puppy Show.
KeK
- https://youtu.be/_G_jU89X0...

- https://www.bitchute.com/v... X22

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
07 February, 08:54
Sure does and keep up the good work, Vincent!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
07 February, 08:53
🚨🦅🇺🇸 Calling all patriots🇺🇸🦅🚨
https://rumble.com/vdnimr-...

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
07 February, 08:50
You cant believe what you see and hear, you must feel it in your heart and soul!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
07 February, 09:45
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
PUPPY SHOW = 159

15+9 =24= ENJOY THE SHOW

08 February, 12:18
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
These are epic!

WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
07 February, 08:44

Angie Mac @AngieMac
07 February, 08:50
In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication
a few more for your arsenal...

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
07 February, 09:08
In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication
True meme.
We would have to be conspiracy theorists if everyone just told the truth.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
07 February, 08:39
🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 February, 08:38
so does the FISA Vaccine.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 February, 08:37
Vibes

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
07 February, 08:33
👍You Betcha!