Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 February, 08:18
Goes both ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amethyst Agitator @Sheila_The_Great
Anyone else catch the clip right after the halftime show when they were admiring the skyline, then cut away really fast? The skyline had a mountain!!! There are no mountains in Tampa Bay!
08:54 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sheila_The_Great in this post can reply
Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
08 February, 05:27
In response Amethyst Agitator to her Publication
I'm in Kiwiland and don't know your back yard ,, but this came in earlier from George. No mountains but not 360 ,, some other things that locals may know. Nice lil flyover at the Puppy Show.
KeK
- https://youtu.be/_G_jU89X0...

- https://www.bitchute.com/v... X22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
08 February, 12:42
Can anyone from the Tampa area confirm if there was a game played there?

07 February, 09:25
They just did it again!

Stone Cold @RealStoneCold
07 February, 09:12
And "The Purge" siren playing over and over and over - live. All NFL Stadium music has to be approved before being played at games. It has needed an update for years but this...is brand new.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 February, 09:26
In response Stone Cold to her Publication
i hear that!

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
07 February, 09:34
NFL started using the PURGE sounds during the playoffs, unfortunately, that isn't new for Superbowl.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
yeah - that was totally weird and seemed out of place.

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
07 February, 09:10
ok so I wasnt seeing things!!

In response Sharon Principe to her Publication
I was like that's a mountain to my husband and was like yes it is!

Stone Cold @RealStoneCold
07 February, 09:09
YES!!!! With the Clinton Foundation Circle of Stars over the mountain range. I froze.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 February, 12:52
i didn't watch (gonna have to go back and find some video of what ya'll are saying) but i DID see one of the commercials - patrick stewart - showing the paramount pictures (among some other goodies).

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
07 February, 09:08
YASSSS!!!!! I saw it too!!! I was like, WTF! That's the mountain scene from Paramount Pictures! We are watching a movie!

In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
Exactly!!! crazy com!

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
I think ther were clouds.

Holly Brewer @Hollys_Homes
In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication
Yes, there were definitely clouds! I saw the same thing.

In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication
nope clearly a Mountain and they cut away at lightening speed

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
07 February, 09:00
That's what it was...I saw something odd during that quick cut, but I just didn't know what it was. Thanks!

07 February, 09:02
In response Coffee Queen to her Publication
It was just like the mountain from a movie studio can't think of the name with the stars that circle at the top!