Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
PRAYERS FOR MY FATHER!! If you could please, he just went into the hospital and hour ago! My parents didnt get the Death Jab, but they got the Nasal Swab. Father going down hill, physically, cant even walk today! I ordered Ivermectin, not here yet. Dad is a 81 yrs old and was still working 8 hrs daily. 20 yr colon cancer survivor! The drs suspect its back. My brother got the swab and he he had several strokes, they got clots out but? The Swabs can be Dangerous too. We live in n.east Pa., any Prayer Warrior oit there? 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤
12:35 PM - Jan 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cathyldup in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 January, 02:38
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Cathy, any update on your father and/or your brother's condition?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
01 February, 01:02
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
They transferred him to Rehab in another town. They say they found nothing, his muscles are wasting away .He goes to P/T 3 times daily. He is the same as he was the day he was admitted. Still didnt get the Ivermectin i ordered from Ivermectin.com. I hope the site isnt a scam. Its been 11 days since i ordered it. I appreciate your concern, and I Thank you and God Bless you and keep you Well! 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 January, 02:38
Cathy, any update on your father and/or your brother's condition?

LookUp @LookUp
27 January, 12:22
praying.....

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
01 February, 01:06
In response LookUp to his Publication
Thanm you! ❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Ange Love @LoveM
27 January, 12:05
Sending much love and prayers for wisdom and healing in Jesus Christ Name Amen🙏🏻✨🕊❤️

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
21 February, 06:11
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Thank you so much for the Love and Prayers. Dad is weak but he is a fighter. ❤🙏❤🙏

James Dean @Wait_its_time
27 January, 11:37
you can get Ivermectin and fenbenzanol at your local feed store

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
21 February, 06:15
In response James Dean to his Publication
Thank you James. I got ivermectin liquid which i put in my water, not much, 1 or 2 cc. Also got tablets for my Dad from ivermectin.com.....100 tablets for $190. Its a Patriot site. I will be getting he fenbenazole next. God Bless. 🙏🙏🙏

CharRose @CharRose
27 January, 11:36
Sending love, light and healing energies to your precious Dad. May our Divine Creator cover him with healing and comfort. ❤️🙏

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
21 February, 06:19
In response CharRose to her Publication
Thank you so much Char Rose! Been trying to answer all the posts, im slow. Dad is weak but a strong willed person. The prayers and Love you sent were felt and sooo Appreciated. God Bless! 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
27 January, 11:35
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
27 January, 09:11
🙏🏻❤️✝️

Whos 2know @Whos2know
27 January, 08:05
from another Eastern Pee-Ay-er…..prayers for protection and healing over your entire family spoken

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
27 January, 04:58
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
27 January, 04:57
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
09 February, 03:34
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
Thank You! ❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Frances Long @Camelot
27 January, 02:35
nasal swab? the test?

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
27 January, 01:38
🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 January, 01:30
🙏🙏🙏

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 January, 12:56
Sending prayers🙏

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Isaiah 54:17

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
27 January, 12:24
Done.

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 January, 12:20
Praying for your father.
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
26 January, 11:43
Cathy, I pray your Dad gets along well, God Bless Him!

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
26 January, 11:14
Father, we lift this precious Dad to you even now and we pray a reversal to any and all effects of the nasal swabs, for Your Glory alone we pray complete healing over him even now, in the name above ALL Names, Yahshuah Hamasiach aka Jesus the Messiah may it be so.
AMEIN!!

(please go by feed stores and see if they carry the Ivermectin Paste as you can get that in him more quickly and the only ingredient if Ivermectin...no fillers, etc. believe the brand name is Durvet and it can be found in the section for horses...God bless you and your precious dad and family!!)

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
09 February, 03:37
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Thank You Beth Angel for such a Beautiful Loving Prayer! Ivermectin on the way! 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

connie wright @cowri
26 January, 11:10
🙏🙏

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
26 January, 11:08
☘️♾️🙏💜🙏♾️☘️

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
26 January, 11:07
🙏🙏🙏

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
26 January, 10:54
    ○
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
26 January, 10:48

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
26 January, 10:40
🙏🙏🙏

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
26 January, 10:39
❤️🙏🙏prayers love
stay strong and have faith

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
26 January, 10:38
Praying for your loved ones💗 Much Light and LQVE
🙏💗✝️✨

Caterina Sunburts R @CaterinaSunburts
26 January, 10:29
🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 January, 09:43
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼