Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
24 January, 12:35
PRAYERS FOR MY FATHER!! If you could please, he just went into the hospital and hour ago! My parents didnt get the Death Jab, but they got the Nasal Swab. Father going down hill, physically, cant even walk today! I ordered Ivermectin, not here yet. Dad is a 81 yrs old and was still working 8 hrs daily. 20 yr colon cancer survivor! The drs suspect its back. My brother got the swab and he he had several strokes, they got clots out but? The Swabs can be Dangerous too. We live in n.east Pa., any Prayer Warrior oit there? 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 January, 02:38
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Cathy, any update on your father and/or your brother's condition?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
They transferred him to Rehab in another town. They say they found nothing, his muscles are wasting away .He goes to P/T 3 times daily. He is the same as he was the day he was admitted. Still didnt get the Ivermectin i ordered from Ivermectin.com. I hope the site isnt a scam. Its been 11 days since i ordered it. I appreciate your concern, and I Thank you and God Bless you and keep you Well! 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤
01:02 AM - Feb 01, 2023
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cathyldup in this post can reply
01 February, 01:06
Thank you for your prayers. I'm praying for your dad and his condition to improve.🙏🙏🙏

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
01 February, 05:24
Thank you! 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

01 February, 12:58
I get Ivermectin here and it's fast delivery.

https://www.valleyvet.com/...

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
01 February, 05:40
MUCH APPRECIATED Q2Infinity! I will give it a try. The other site cost $190 for 100 tablets along with a bottle of another Ivermectin . My Family never got the jab, but my brother and parents got the Nasal Swab before i knew the swabs were poisoned too. My brother had Crippling weakness, and he was Extremely Delusional! When he was admitted the drs. Found 3 large Bloodclots! That was last summer. He is better now, but still not as well as before, still weak, and exhausted and he sleeps all the time. Thanks again Brother!❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏😊